Kia Forte Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from Kia Forte owners like you.

Kia Forte Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their Kia Forte. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
Compare Car Reviews
Compare Vehicles
compared with
Kia Forte
By on 10/18/11 | Houston, TX
Excellent
Love this car! I don't see many others on the road and I know I know a secret no one else knows - because my Kia is the best on the road. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's one of the most comfortable cars I have driven.
By on 9/25/11 | Elizabethtown, KY
Excellent
This car has the automatic trans. It has plenty of get up and go, we have only had it for 12,000 miles but if it keeps doing as good as it does now we will have but one complaint and it is very minor, your vison is a little restricted when backing up but nothing we can't live with.Over all very happy with it.
By on 6/28/11 | Trenton, OH
Excellent
I love my car. I bought it just over a year ago and so far (12500 miles later) have had no problems with it. It is stylish, and in comparison to the other cars in its class, it has a TON more standard features than they do (a car for the same price, same class actually had MANUAL WINDOWS. I didn't even think they existed any more!!). All in all, for the price I paid, I really think this car was a steal. I wouldn't buy a different car now even if I could. And you really can't beat the warranty that Kia offers!
By on 1/25/11 | Dana Point, CA
Excellent
I LOVE my Kia Forte! Everything is wonderful, including the price I paid for it: $15k at The Kia Depot. The no-cost "extras" like Bluetooth, 3 months of Sirius radio and the manual shift option from automatic, as well as the HUGE trunk space and 6-way drivers seat make this car one sweet ride! After 17k it still looks and feels brand new! Happy, happy, happy owner :-)