Dodge Ramcharger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Ramcharger
- 1987-88 Dodge ramcharger problem with vapor lock/gas percolating.
- I have a1991 Dodge Ramcharger with a 318 with TBI..stalls at lights
- how do i remove the front rotors on my 1993 dodge ramcharger 4x4
- Sorry yall its actually a 1988 dodge ramcharger, 318 v8, so to start I replaced the old fuel injectors with new ones now it dont start, gas is coming out of em but no sputter or anything just the starter trying and trying
- does the coil have 12 volts all the time going in ?
Dodge Ramcharger Problems
The engine may develop an intermittent stalling or no start condition. Our technicians tell us a common repair to correct this condition is to replace the distributor pick-up plate.
Vehicles equipped with 12" diameter rear brakes may encounter premature rear brake shoe wear. Our technicians tell us that if the brake system is functioning as designed the affected brake shoes should be replaced with revised parts.
Pinched or restricted transmission oil cooler lines can cause automatic transmission failure due to lack of lubrication. Our technicians recommend complete inspection of the transmission cooler and lines if this type of failure is noted.
Dodge Ramcharger Questions
The engine starts on first crank, runs beautiful under load, accelerates well, however, when sitting at a light or coming to a stop, the engine speed goes down and if I don't keep my foot on the pedal, it will stall and then be very difficult to restart.....please advise.