Reviews for Chrysler Pacifica years:

Chrysler Pacifica Reviews and Owner Comments

Chrysler PacificaOwner Reviews (48 reviews)
    Visitor, Marion, NC, January 07, 2014 13:27
    I purchased my '07 Pacifica used in '11. Only issue in the beginning was the rough start when accelarating after stopping. Transmission jerks, still does and from what I have read this is pretty common in these models. In '12 car started having issues w/cranking. Would have to jump off frequently to start engine. Changed battery yeth this still happens. This year, '13, in June the AC started blowing hot air only. This too is an issue I have seen in other reviews/complaints of this model. We had this fixed for around $600, but now the heater blows cold air until the car has been driven for about 15 minutes. I'm ready to trade cars now. Never had these type problems w/other vehicles I've owned and I've had many vehicles. Most likely won't ever get a Chrysler again.
    Pyrenees, Olathe, KS, August 21, 2013 12:25
    My 2004 Pacifica Touring had been leased to its previous owner from late 2003 to mid 2006, when I bought it in 2006. It had 32k miles on it. Now 2013, 7 years have passed, the car is almost 10 yrs old, and I have never had to fix it. We do scheduled maintenance, and I only now have 60k miles on it. I have had to replace the battery twice, but I love my pacifica (leather interior, heated seats, awd), and will keep it probably another 10 years. The only reason I would sell it would be to have a larger vehicle, and I can't find one with as nice an interior as the pacifica. All the other cars have such cheap interior bits...cheap and ugly. The pacifica is like a luxury car to me. So safe, comfy....I have no idea what other car I'd ever buy...I hate everything else. We paid about 13k for it. Best buy ever imo. Lousy mileage...14mpg..but best car ever!
    Visitor, Euclid, OH, August 21, 2013 11:24
    I bought this 05 Pacifica 2 yrs ago to help transport my wheelchair bound mother. Other than typical headlight, brakes & rotors....I had to put in a new AWD Transmission which luckily I got for under 2k. what the mechanic also did, is ADD a small separate cooler for the transmission bc apparently the radiator doesn't adequately cool the transmission!!! car now drives better than EVER!!!! He (owner of Euclid Transmissions), said he's noticed the people who added the cooler, never had problems again, the ones who did not, always had future transmission issues. very trustful mechanic & very knowledgable about Chryslers bc they are very popular bc of snowtime in Ohio! He also also pertains to ALL chryslers, not just the Pacifica's!
    Visitor, Valparaiso, NE, August 17, 2013 08:07
    My daughter bought this SUV in 2009 and had 86,000 miles on it, now it has 180,000 on it. The only problems that she has had with it is brake pads and rotors which is normal and a thermostat stuck on it. But I think it has a broken motor mount now. But actually this has been a pretty good vehicle. Knock on wood she's been lucky compared to others.
    pdiddysecure, Reston, VA, April 23, 2013 11:52
    I own a 2007 Pacifica Touring. Purchased it with 17,000 miles on it, as it was a rental vehicle. I have 104k on it now. It has leather seats, dual air, rear air, and a nice stereo. I have owned this car for 5 years, and the only problems I have had is the "skreem" module failed at 45k, leaving me stranded in my driveway, and the dreaded shifter link spring that broke at 100k. Also, motor mounts replaced at 45k with the skreem module. Other than those three issues, I have not had any other problems. I get 20mpg in mixed city driving, and 26 on the hwy loaded down with passengers and cargo. Like this vehicle a lot.
    lelu928, Sun City, CA, April 17, 2013 00:28
    Unfortunately, we have most every review beat... We purchased our '06 Pacifica in late '09 with low miles. We loved the look and the 50/50 rear seats for our growing family of 5 (now 6) It started with our engine blowing in 2011, that repair cost us a cool 5k. Shortly after that, the A/C went out in the middle of summer where our temps reach up into the 100's. Luckily a family friend fixed that for us but it was still a couple hundred out of pocket. Shortly after that, the motor mount gave out, luckily it was under warranty due to the engine being replaced, but it was scary because it had happened so soon after the repair. When they were replacing said motor mount, our mechanic noticed play on both tie rods, needless to say they were replaced as well...costing us another few hundred dollars. This last month the back hatch won't close properly or stay up when opened (hurts like heck when landing on your head...) and the display screen for our radio is out. Which brings me to today, when our motor mounts broke...again! Two words, MONEY PIT! The other words I have to describe this vehicle all contain 4 letters and may not be appropriate.
    BigGun45, Ringling, OK, April 08, 2013 09:36
    My family bought this car for the space. we had to put gas in it the dealership said they would fill it up - they didn't so that was the first thing we tried the gas would not go in very fast you had to hold it with your hand and feed it very slow so i got tired of doing that. we went rite back to the dealership and on the way we started with a half full tank rite before we got there the gas gauge dropped to empty i know that wasn't rite I just put about 30.00 dollars in we had this same problem several times they tell us it was fixed we'd start home same thing we took it back a total of 5 times. they said they has replaced all gas parts front to back gas tank the whole works. THEY SAID you can't believe any one anymore and that sad . we finely gave up and we stop at a half tank or when it drops to E gas up again . you can park on a steep hill and you can get the gas gauge to at least come back to 3/4 tank . it has fuel pump problems and they won't fix it. I HAVEN'T IDEA ON GAS GAUGE OTHER THAN IT HAS TO HAVE A VENT AIR TO FLOW CORRECTLY . BUT IM JUST AN OLD FARMER THAT WORKED ON ALL MY EQUIPMENT FOR YEARS SO WHAT DO I KNOW. THERE ARE MANY MANY OWNERS OF THIS MAKE AND MODEL THAT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. AND CHRYSLER WILL NOT DO ANY THING ABOUT THE PROBLEM. I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THEM AGAIN . I'M PERSONALLY A CHEVY MAN AND THAT'S ALL ILL EVER BUY AGAIN .
    Visitor, Las Vegas, NV, April 07, 2013 12:33
    Best car ever, bought it brand new, right now over 100,000 miles nothing big. Confortable and nice to drive
    Visitor, Ardmore, PA, February 18, 2013 17:28
    I own a 2005 Pacifica. All-in-all I like my car. I haven't had too many problems except within 2 years of buying it new (luckily under warranty) my axle actually broke. Barely made it to the dealer for them to fix. I also have the problems of headlights burning out all the time. I also have a drip on my front passenger side, near the window, during heavy rains. I also had an alternator go out a year ago. Also my back hatch does not stay up. I have to have someone hold it up, so I can get anything out of the back hatch or it falls down. Recently I had the check engine light come on and off. My mechanic said it is probably a faulty catalytic-converter sensor. I'm not going to fix it till it stays on for good. I just had the same problem with my ABS light. It came on this morning but went off on when I started the car to go home. I think it might have to do with the very cold weather but I'm not sure.
    Visitor, Louisville, KY, January 13, 2013 08:05
    I love my 2006. I bought it with 36000 and now have 92000. I found this site while searching for answers to my first unnerving issue - having both low beams burn out within two days of each other. Last one was last night at midnight. No solution yet....just hope its not major...hope to enjoy it for many more years.
    Visitor, Kansas City, MO, June 14, 2012 12:06
    We bought this car used from a one onwer lease at 48,000. It has been the money pit ever since. We will NEVER EVER buy another Chrysler. The dealership had to replace the fuel pump three times yes, three times - the last time I almost took a hostage as the fuel was flowing from the bottom of my car on a Monday morning as they had repaired it twice. Motor Mounts, tie -rids, and now yes - rocker arms for almost $1,300. ENOUGH - gas mileage is poor at best. If I knew someone that wanted to come steal it I would leave it unlocked with the keys in it. I HATE THIS CAR. DO NOT BUY ON LOOKS ALONE. There is a reason that Chrysler had money problems. NEVER EVER again!!
    brownbear, Kingwood, WV, April 09, 2012 11:13
    DON'T EVER BUY A PACIFICA "ALL LEMONS" HAVE TO WAIT MONTHS FOR PARTS ESPECIALLY AT VALITON'S KINGWOOD,WEST VIRGINIA WHEN I BROUGHT THE LIFETIME WARRANTY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WOULD TAKE A LIFETIME TO GET THE PARTS(!!!! I AGREE WITH THOSE THAT SAID A WASTE OF MONEY FOR SURE!!!
    Visitor, Spring Creek, PA, April 04, 2012 19:31
    I love our 2006 Pacifica, the transmission is going but it's had a very hard life.
    Visitor, Bothell, WA, March 20, 2012 19:11
    I hate this car and no one wants it for free. I have put more money into it and paid to much for ir and still owe alot.I hate myself for buying it.
    dmtarqu, Chicago Heights, IL, February 20, 2012 22:06
    I have a 2006 Pacifica and keep getting shocked when I close the car door. Took it to the machinic and he says some ground wires are rotten and now the main harness is rotten, rusted and needs to be replaced for 2500.00 just for the harness and wants me to call Chrysler. Anyone have info on this. Hottuboffun@aol.com
    Visitor, Pasadena, TX, October 19, 2011 11:26
    I recently purchased a used 2004 Chyrsler Pacifica, with 103000 miles on it. When I stop I hear a loud click and a pull, what could that be? Also, when I take the key out of the ignition the interior lights do not stay lite and I CANT lock, nor unlock my doors. Is there a button to reset the interior lights to stay on? PLEASE HELP, I HAVE FOUR CHILDREN AND OF THE FOUR ONE IS A CANCER SURVIVOR I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM FOR ERROR........
    Visitor, Nashua, NH, September 29, 2011 11:17
    OK first if you looking for a PACIFICA make sure its the 4.0 engine and not 4wd I have own both the 4.0 by far is a better Suv better MPG and also 4wd recoments lots of maitance !!! we have 98k on in still runs like new got new tires brakes and a tire rod for $1200 not bad for a every 3 year maintance very reliable great for the kids with the 3rd sit or put them down for you shoping. 100% happy oh and im a german car guy great job cryler :)
    Visitor, Cave Junction, OR, September 27, 2011 19:05
    I hate this car! Head lights go out, brakes squeal(mechanic says they're fine, ABS light keeps coming on and going off, Engine or transmission slips (only sometimes), Accelerator sticks on take off (that's always fun, It clunks when I come to a stop (I'm sure that's not normal) But.....The air conditioner works well except if the car doesn't start. hummmmm....And that was my positive comment. Buyers beware, stay away from this piece of garbage!
    Visitor, Ozone Park, NY, August 16, 2011 10:26
    We got our SUV because it was the lowest one being made then, easy to step in and out and I love the sleek look. Bought it with a couple thousand miles on it and have more than eighty now. Never had any mechanical problems except for the starter not turning once and the dope of a mechanic that I took it to, decided to change the starter without hooking the car up to a computer for diagnosis, when in eventuality, the grounding wire on the starter was loosen. That Dope had me buy a new starter and pay him $300. for repairs too. Our car is great, runs like a Plane and purrs like a Lion. I have had several cars before but this Pacifica is my most beautiful, luxurious and economically useful one yet.
    Visitor, Chapel Hill, TN, August 13, 2011 13:09
    I bought a slightly used pacifica and the A/C has gone out. The battery has been checked by 3 different professionals and found it to be good. However, every morning when I try to start the car it has trouble. The rest of the day it does fine. If I try to turn on the A/C the motor shuts down???? What's the problem?
    Visitor, Southgate, MI, August 08, 2011 13:45
    a quart oil every 1000 miles, company said this is within standards.
    Visitor, Janesville, WI, July 08, 2011 08:22
    Bought my '07 in '08 as a lease/rental return. With 103K miles on it the only real problems encountered so far was a vacuum line coming undone and the CD changer breaking. The CD changer was covered under the extended warranty that I purchased (thankfully because those suckers are expensive) and the vacuum line was an easy fix that costed more to diagnose at the dealer than it was to fix. The automatic transmission is a little slow to respond if making a "Hollywood stop" and can throw you back in your seat but this is avoided by not "Hollywood stopping." Mine doesn't have automatic lights which I thought was kind of dumb since it has almost every other kind of gadget but this is just a slight inconvenience.
    Visitor, Trempealeau, WI, May 13, 2011 10:06
    We have owned this car four years and love it. 24000 miles when purchaced. 95000 miles now. Six passenger AWD. The most trouble came when the battery ground cable broke where it attaches to the transmission. This caused phantom electrical and starting problems. When the battery was replaced it was too tall and streched the cable causing the failure. We replaced the hazed headlight buckets and installed a custom grill last year, what an improvement for night vision and the car looks newer. Winters have been harsh here and the AWD goes thru anything. My wife feels safe driving this car no matter what the weather.
    Visitor, Preston, IA, April 19, 2011 07:39
    Bought this car in 09 , have had nothing but problems ever since !! First we had it to dealer 3 times for transmisson ( only had 12,000 miles on it) , third time they put a new tourqe convertor in. Then we had to take it back for the antispin (traction control) which makes a grinding noise and causes the car to slip and slide when going around corners, to be told that is normal !!! Now we have 47,000 miles on it and it is using a quart of oil every 1,000 miles.Dealer says they don't know what is wrong /
    Visitor, Salt Lake City, UT, February 28, 2011 15:03
    I've had my '04 Pacifica for exactly 2 years. I bought it used as a repo car - so I have no known pre-history on this car. After the first few months i had a problem that would happen sometimes while driving: the dash & headlights would go out then coming back on as well as a electrical popping sound from the dashboard. Last winter during our first snow fall here in Utah the heater went out. I had the heating element replace & after that all the other electrical problems went away. It's mainly my wife's car but we use it as our traveling vehicle & I haven't had any real complaints with this car. I have had little things happen; once a couple of months ago the right front door wouldn't shut & latch, after messing with it for about an hour or so it finally shut & has work fine ever since. Right now my front left headlight won't work even after replacing the bulb. These things are small to me. I've had many cars over my adult life & all seem to have their goods & bads (even my Japanese cars). Overall this car fits my family; it's comfortable, quiet & my wife feels safe driving it.
    Visitor, Pensacola, FL, February 22, 2011 12:24
    We bought our Pacifica about 2 years ago its a 2005 it had about 78 thousand miles on it. The headlights have blown more than normal. The main problems is the sticking of the accelator. Ive lubed the cable all moving parts and finally had to remove the throttle body and found it completely gunked up. Cleaning it has made some improvements. The worst thing is the howling of the front end sounds like a set of bearings coming apart. I havent looked into it yet and now the clicking of the rockers has began. I am a mechanic and lucky that most all the problems I have endured i can fix them. But this car is mostly crap. I will not buy another one. On a positve note it is roomy and the grandkids like the tv screen in the back. Moving to a Caddy.......
    Visitor, Indianapolis, IN, January 16, 2011 11:46
    I bought my 2006 Pacifica used in 2006. It now has 36,000 miles on it. The 2 biggest gripes I have is: #1. OMG, what a horrible ear piercing suction air pressure noise if the rear windows are rolled down. Truthfully, I do believe the pressure could suck out your ear drums. #2. Dash lights are reduced nearly to nil when you turn on the headlights. Other than that, as far as the Pacifica getting me from point "A" to point "B" safely and comfortably I give it an overall grade of 4 stars.
    Visitor, Maple Valley, WA, January 09, 2011 14:41
    I have a 2006 pacifica and my head lights burn out fast. I have found that the cheap head lights ( 8.99 each) do the trick. havent replaced one in 8 months ( shoudnt have said that ) but true try that.
    Visitor, Wappingers Falls, NY, January 02, 2011 04:08
    i have a 04 pacifica and it's been stalling. had it checked they replaced the iac but found out that it wasn't receiving a signal from the pcm. checked for recalls and found there are 2 recalls for this vehicle. one happens to be reprogramming the software for the pcm .
    money guzzler, Rockaway, NJ, December 08, 2010 12:20
    I am totally dissatisfied with this vehicle!!! Ipurchased the car in 2008 From 12/09 until 12/10, and in addition to regular maintenance, I have made the following repairs: replace both headlamps that stopped functioning with no warning and literally left me in the dark driving with my emergency flashers for about 5 miles until I reached my home; replaced tie rods; replaced brakes because ABS light came on and stayed on; bought 4 new tires and was told one tire is wearing unevenly; was told by Firestone that the diagnostic code indicated that I needed the catalytic concerter replaces only to be told by Chrysler dealership that I needed 2 OX sensors replaced, an oil pressue sensor replaced and the power steering rack and lines replaced which required alignment. too. Needless to say, I hate the vehicle and curse the day that I bought it. Unfortunately, I still have 4 years before it's paid off. The clincher is that the dealership wanted me to purchase the extended warranty. However, the costs would cover only 2 years and I'd be paying for it for 6 years - NEVER AGAIN!!!!
    Visitor, Redan, GA, November 19, 2010 07:18
    I really like my 2005 Chrysler Pacifica, but I have been having a lot of problems lately. My windows won't go down or up sometimes. I mean they just work when they want to. Then there is the issue of my headlights keep needing to be replaced. The driver headlight cost roughly about $75 and the passenger roughly about $65 each time I need to replace them. I am a single parent and this is really costly to maintain every few months. My gas pedal sticks sometimes. When I take off from a stop position there is a delay in taking off and a huge clunking sound. If I apply the emergency brake on a incline/decline when parked and then release it there is a loud thump sound. I have just started my research on problem/recalls for my year make and model and I'm very disappointed in what I am reading. Daimler Chrysler really need to step up to the plate on these consumer issues and not leave it to us to inform each other about recalls and potential problems. They must know that they have a SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY to their consumers and the community at large.
    jjm, Daytona Beach, FL, November 17, 2010 11:44
    I bought this vehicle brand new in 2006. I ordered it from the factory with every available option. This replaced a 2004 Mercedes 550SL (drastic change), but I must say, I love this car. We have had the seats configured in every combination. Taken long trips and arrived fresh. I intend to keep this car for ten or more years since they stopped making them.
    giginjohn, Mundelein, IL, August 31, 2010 22:12
    I have had my 2006 pacifica AWD 3.5 for1 year ,I purchased it used with 59,000 miles and I just can't stop working the bugs out it !! I have replaced air sencer $40.00,had to have the motor smoked to find a 2 inch rubber vacum hose crack $100.00,$150,00 motor mount. My news prodject is that when I try to turn off power to the heater / a/c control the fan goes to high speed and the only way to shut it off is to pull relay from fuse box ???? Replace control module that I had to find used for $150.00 because the new one is $540.00 and I can't get for 2 mouths because of nation wide back order,still have fan high problem with used one,wife loves the car, I thinking on throwing in the tow ,when is when ???? ANY IDEAS ON THIS HIGH SPEED FAN PROBLEM will be helpful JOHN I have fixed fan poblem thaks to this web sight,it was the resister thanks guys. Whats next ??????? :)
    Visitor, Arden, NC, August 30, 2010 12:35
    I just bought my Pacifica about two weeks ago.. it has 35000 miles. It runs out great.. excellent handling. We love the auto-lift on the back door... no slamming it shut. Lots of room. Mine is front wheel drive so the engine feels a little weak for the size of the car and pick up.. but I cannot complain; it gets into traffic great, the mpg is about 21 on the road and 17 in town.. I love the big 21 gal gas tank and the four bucket seating.... By far the nicest car I have ever owned..
    Visitor, Dallas, TX, August 27, 2010 14:32
    We bought my 2005 Pacifica used. It was a fleet vehicle mostly before we purchased it. Although the car itself is very comfortable, I miss having three seat belts in the back seats. We've driven the car for two years and almost have 100,000 miles. We've had a lot of trouble with the headlights going out repeatedly. The AC has never worked up to speed, and my car stays very hot for a long period of time before it gets very cool IF it gets very cool. Some days it doesn't at all. The brakes are great, but the ABS braking system is a mess. We had to have the left rear ABS sensor replaced and now the right one which was very costly. My ABS light infrequently went on and off, then my brakes actually refused to stop the car because my ABS interferred. Twice I could have hit someone and been in an accident. The car is also terrible on fuel and takes a lot to fill up and burns gas quickly. Needless to say that I am very dissappointed in my Pacifica. I do not recommend buying another one.
    Visitor, Atlanta, GA, August 10, 2010 10:07
    I like my Pacifica and bought it as a change from a Durango due to back problems. The seats/ride is comfortable. I've bought the car new, it now has 80,000 miles. I have had some issues. The electrical has always been quirky and my tail lights have worked off and on. The a/c has never worked correctly through the rear vents. The seat heater on the driver's side has to be turned on and then turned off to make it heat properly. The engine mount came loose and cost a small fortune to have fixed. My engine slips when first pressing on the gas too. They have always told me this is normal, but it is aggrevating to hear/feel a huge clunk everytime you go. (somebody else had that in their review as well.) On the good side, my brakes lasted 80K. Despite the above, I've been happy. I feel safe in it. I plan on letting my new teen driver use it. It's mostly reliable and has a good rollover safety rating that many SUV's don't have.
    Visitor, Royal Oak, MI, July 21, 2010 20:52
    "Leather trimmed seats" are actually a mix of leather and vinyl - majority of vinyl. Side bolster is cracking at 45k miles, Chrysler won't honor it without a deductible payment. Not pleased with mis-represented feature, faulty product and their lack of customer service on this issue.
    Visitor, Bronx, NY, June 16, 2010 06:19
    My wife and I had a Grand Caravan for about ten years, so when we started looking for something new, the Pacifica Touring was a easy sell. Plenty of space which we had been used too,but definitly a classer feel to it. Parts are expensive, i replaced all four Michelins 19' and two wheel sensors last year, almost $285.00 each tire and another $185.00 each sensor. Ouch! Other than that, it looks and rides great.
    Visitor, Powell, TN, April 19, 2010 16:29
    I bought my 2006 pacifica 3 years ago with 19,000 miles on it. Other than routine maintenance I have had no problems. It runs great very smooth ride and room. could use alittle more storage area but since its only me there is plenty of room. The only problem I had was it was difficult to change the headlight but once I found out how to do it, it was not a problem. I love my car that after a few months of owing it my friend went and bought one. I wish Chrysler still made this car it is made very well and I would purchase another one.
    Visitor, Pontiac, MI, April 15, 2010 20:10
    I have owned my pacifica for about 2 1/2 years now, bought it with 40,000 miles on it. This has been on of the best cars I have ever owned. I researched everything about this car before making the decision to purchase it. The ride is superb, and the handling is also great. I do ALL of my own maintenance and one thing that surprises me is people who expect a car to last for ever without doing any maintenance to it. Yea I have replaced the tie rod ends, spark plugs, front and rear brakes, the battery, serpentine belt, belt tensioner, tires, oil and filters. These are ALL NORMAL MAINTENANCE ISSUES. I find the car to be well engineered and relatively simple to work on. Heck the car even has a built in OBDII generic engine code scanner!!!! Love this car - i dont regret buying it for a minute.
    shortshortone, Templeton, MA, March 08, 2010 09:15
    My husband and I bought this car a month or so ago and we love it .nothing major wrong the only thing we found is when we put on the brake it sounds like the passanger side wines down and it can be loud at times.
    Lakelandracer, Winthrop Harbor, IL, December 24, 2009 19:34
    I Bought my 04 Pacificia AWD about three years ago. I put about 20000 on her and I don't really have any complaints. Besides the previous owners didn't really take care of it. It runs great, descent aceleration for a car thats over weight for the engines that are available. I like the trans stick / Slap shifter, helps a lot when passing on the highway. The car gets good MPG, The only thing I don't like is the mirrors don't always stay set. It has the memory set and sometimes the mirrors don't stay put, and when my wife uses her key, they don't change over to her settings. The mirrors, seats, radio stations, and HVAC all can be set to the driver preference. Which is set by the different key. Its a small problem that the dealer will have to look into, But thats my two cents. Thank you. and remember to Always buy American. Help out our brothers and Sister.
    hollidaytj, Greenville, NC, July 20, 2009 12:35
    i have an 04 pacifica. I have had to do a number of things to it. I have had to change the EGR valve. The cost to replace parts are out of this world. One tail light was 170 dollars. Now i am having problem with starting and stalling of this car. It is taking me 40 mins. to get the car started and when it does try to start is stalls. I have replaced the battery for a larger on. I have replaced the starter still no solution. I have changed the battery cables still no solution. Now i am about to try to change the idle air control valve. How much money am I suppose to spend. I have read a great number of post with all the same problems.
    robby, Dayton, OH, April 17, 2009 17:04
    I have had the car 1 month. It has 40000 miles. There is a funny slipping pause when you press the gas. The right front suspension is noisy over bumps. The AC works difficult. Otherwise everything is very nice.
    grgnelson, Edmond, OK, February 28, 2009 14:50
    Had the car for about 3 weeks so far, and love it. The ride is smooth, the engine is great so far. The interior is roomy enough for kids.
    pacificamom, Newport News, VA, February 16, 2009 13:32
    Overall I love the car. I have had a few issues that have yet to be resolved. Otherwise, the drive is smooth and comfortable. It is very roomy.
    Johnny Mopar, San Francisco, CA, December 26, 2008 14:18
    Overall Vehicle is quality is good, Excellent choice for families with children and pets. Heating and Air Conditioning above average as is comfort level on extended trips. Very few problems with this vehicle.
    rick07, Riverview, FL, October 27, 2008 08:46
    Bought this vehicle a couple of weeks ago. So far no complaints about it, it has 73000 miles on it and it is running fine so far. i didnt give it 5 stars because i dont believe anything is perfect theres always something that they could add. I like the fact that they have a dvd player in the dash, but my car didnt come with the screen, so its kind of useless right now. Also who uses the mannual/autoshift thingie on a minivan/car (crossover)??? kind of a useless feature i guess. I have the loaded one 2004. so far so good