2012 Toyota Corolla Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Toyota Corolla
- Hi, after a speed of 50km/hr my automatic corolla is not shifting to next gear
- catalyst and O2 monitors read "not ready"
- took cables off battery, cleaned terminals. Went for inspection and and failed.
- If I unplug plug the rf seat will the air bag be ok
- Should a 2012 Certified corolla have rusty brakes and an old battery?
2012 Toyota Corolla Questions
Engine light NOT ON. new Battery installed. No codes. Have driven car for 100 miles with no change.
Check engine light not on. Was told that I have to run car until computer resets. Have driven the car for about 800 miles, various speeds etc. Battery checked out that it is good. Had another check today and it still reads "monitor Catalyst" and "Monitor 02" not ready. No indi...
2012 Toyota Corolla Reviews
I have a 2009 corolla the water pump went out and threw the serpentine belt. Towed it home and replaced both ,but now the car will turn over but won,t start. Can anyone give me some advise on what to possibly might be the problem.I appreciate the help. Thanks
Great car. Good on gas. Everything fits the bill.