1991 Subaru Legacy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Subaru Legacy
- my car is shipping during idle. already changed the plugs ,wires and air filter. what is the issue with it?
- my car is skipping during idle and has lost power during acceleration. what is t
- 91 Legacy: uneven idle-cold or warm, loss of mpg & power, occas fumes in car.
- when I put the fuse in to switch to 2wd, car wont leave 1st gear.
- why is my 91 subaru legacy shutting down after it cranks and runs for 30 seconds
1991 Subaru Legacy Problems
A failure in the anti-lock brake system (ABS) causes the ABS pump to continuously run, which will eventually wear down the battery. An improved ABS relay is available to solve the problem.
1991 Subaru Legacy Questions
I changed spark plugs, wires and air filter. Has 191,762 miles on it.
the abs pump is leaking fluid
1991 Subaru Legacy Recalls
1991 Subaru Legacy Reviews
best car i have owned. not a problem
nice car. looking forward to seeing how it handles in the snow and ice. have to replace struts too soon though