1993 Jeep Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Jeep Cherokee
- turns over fine, gets fuel, won't start
- If the noise stopped, do I still have to replace the idler/tensioner?
- making a loud noise coming from the idler, I have to replace, if it stopped?
- Car keeps dying while driving, new battery and cables, could it be fuel pump?
- I have a 1993 jeep cherokee sport,when i start it the valves rattle really bad.
1993 Jeep Cherokee Problems
A ticking type noise may be noted from the engine area due to an exhaust manifold that has cracked where the pipes are welded; cracked manifolds should be replaced.
1993 Jeep Cherokee Questions
Also been hearing a little groaning from power
Steering when real cold
1993 Jeep Cherokee Recalls
1993 Jeep Cherokee Reviews
rugged and easy to handle in all apps. needs tougher made interior. roof rack is very good. front suspension needs better shocks and struts.
I have a 1993 Jeep cherokee with 185,000 miles (bought it with 94,000 in 2004) Fantastic vehicle. With the 5-speed manual, it has great acceleration. 20 mpg. Will go anywhere. Wish I could find another one just like it!!