Lexus IS300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Lexus IS300
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Lexus IS300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because the mass air flow sensor sends incorrect information to the engine control computer. This can cause a loss of power on acceleration. A failed mass air flow sensor will require replacement.
Occasionally, the Check Engine Light is illuminated due to failures in the evaporative emission (EVAP) system. Our technicians tell us that proper diagnoses is generally required to confirm the exact fault causing the warning light to come on.
Lexus IS300 Questions
I want to buy some aftermarket bulbs and I need to know the size of all them
warm heat air coming out from under dash what is the solution here
and adjust the valves on a 2001 3.0 engine?
Lexus IS300 Reviews
Excellent drive. I have taken some of the wildest turns of my life in this car, and it never disappoints me! comfortable ride, plenty of space inside; most of all, it never looks bad! :)
I have owned my 2001 Lexus IS 300 for 9years when I bought it new. It is an amazingly great car. In the last year I've had to only replace the brake pads and shocks. More recently, I am having 2 ball joints replaced as they have never been done. The car still drives well, is great on gas and looks great!! Love my Lexus!!
The interior finish on the dash of my IS300 has per other observations from stories I've read started to "melt" when touched. Dealership stated problem due to use of Armor All which I did use over last few year. I removed interior dash per instructions I obtained on line and used solution of ammonia, water and dish soap to rub off all paint on the dash. It came off like black tar, then I purc...