2002 Lexus IS300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Lexus IS300
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Lexus IS300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because the mass air flow sensor sends incorrect information to the engine control computer. This can cause a loss of power on acceleration. A failed mass air flow sensor will require replacement.
Occasionally, the Check Engine Light is illuminated due to failures in the evaporative emission (EVAP) system. Our technicians tell us that proper diagnoses is generally required to confirm the exact fault causing the warning light to come on.
2002 Lexus IS300 Questions
warm heat air coming out from under dash what is the solution here
car is standard shift and has oil and filter changes only but still runs great
It is very very sluggish even when the pedal is to the floor. If the 0-60 was 8 seconds before, now its 20 or more! The shop has no idea whats wrong can anyone help me??
2002 Lexus IS300 Reviews
Excellent drive. I have taken some of the wildest turns of my life in this car, and it never disappoints me! comfortable ride, plenty of space inside; most of all, it never looks bad! :)
Great car since new--now 95000. Replaced only Air Flow sensor at reasonable cost (dealer) $250 @ 40K and 90K. Timing belt changed @86K for $600 at Dealer special--noticeable improvement drivetrain performance. Maintenance done in local shops with common Toyota parts. Looking forward to keep car for another 50 thousands miles. Easy tire replacement via TireRack.
I have owned an '02 IS300 for about 4 years now and I love it.