2001 Lexus IS300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Lexus IS300
- How much would it cost to get a entire analysis of this vehicle for repairs.
- I was driving and went over a small bump, not very fast at all and my steering wheel all of a sudden is no longer centered. Also my car is now making this weird squeaking noise I think coming from the suspension and its driving kind of strange. Problem?
- i have a is300 2001 the car does not get speed what could be the problem?
- What is causing car to shut off?
- A/C is fully charged and will blow cold then will stop.
2001 Lexus IS300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because the mass air flow sensor sends incorrect information to the engine control computer. This can cause a loss of power on acceleration. A failed mass air flow sensor will require replacement.
Occasionally, the Check Engine Light is illuminated due to failures in the evaporative emission (EVAP) system. Our technicians tell us that proper diagnoses is generally required to confirm the exact fault causing the warning light to come on.
2001 Lexus IS300 Questions
and adjust the valves on a 2001 3.0 engine?
I know is got to do with the evap system, but i dont know where to begin from
2001 Lexus IS300 Reviews
I LOVE MY IS300. THIS CAR IS FUN TO DRIVE. I DRIVE IT EVERY CHANCE I GET. I OWN OTHER SPORTS CARS. THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE CAR TO DRIVE. SOMEONE LOWERED MINE WHEN I BOUGHT IT. I AM PLANNING TO TAKE IT TO THE LEXUS DEALER AND LET THEM RAISE IT BACK TO THE FACTORY LOOK. AM HAVING TIRE WEARING ISSUES RIGHT NOW, OTHER THAN THAT THE CAR RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. IT WOULD A CAR I WOULD DRIVE ON LONG DIS...
I have owned my 2001 Lexus IS 300 for 9years when I bought it new. It is an amazingly great car. In the last year I've had to only replace the brake pads and shocks. More recently, I am having 2 ball joints replaced as they have never been done. The car still drives well, is great on gas and looks great!! Love my Lexus!!