2001 Lexus IS300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Lexus IS300
- why is my car's check engine light on, and the traction off light is flashing.
- how do i repair the speedo not working.
- engine bogs during acceleration. no dtc's
- What is the labor time to remove the camshafts to replace the hydraulic lifters
- my check engine light is on do to a p0440 code, what could i do to correct this
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Lexus IS300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because the mass air flow sensor sends incorrect information to the engine control computer. This can cause a loss of power on acceleration. A failed mass air flow sensor will require replacement.
Occasionally, the Check Engine Light is illuminated due to failures in the evaporative emission (EVAP) system. Our technicians tell us that proper diagnoses is generally required to confirm the exact fault causing the warning light to come on.
2001 Lexus IS300 Questions
and adjust the valves on a 2001 3.0 engine?
I know is got to do with the evap system, but i dont know where to begin from
was diagnosed as causing catastrophic misfire
2001 Lexus IS300 Reviews
I have owned my 2001 Lexus IS 300 for 9years when I bought it new. It is an amazingly great car. In the last year I've had to only replace the brake pads and shocks. More recently, I am having 2 ball joints replaced as they have never been done. The car still drives well, is great on gas and looks great!! Love my Lexus!!
I LOVE MY IS300. THIS CAR IS FUN TO DRIVE. I DRIVE IT EVERY CHANCE I GET. I OWN OTHER SPORTS CARS. THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE CAR TO DRIVE. SOMEONE LOWERED MINE WHEN I BOUGHT IT. I AM PLANNING TO TAKE IT TO THE LEXUS DEALER AND LET THEM RAISE IT BACK TO THE FACTORY LOOK. AM HAVING TIRE WEARING ISSUES RIGHT NOW, OTHER THAN THAT THE CAR RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. IT WOULD A CAR I WOULD DRIVE ON LONG DIS...