Reviews for GMC 2500 Pickup years:

GMC 2500 Pickup Reviews and Owner Comments

GMC 2500 PickupOwner Reviews (5 reviews)
    Ricksgmc, Unadilla, NY, October 19, 2012 14:04
    is a 1993 gmc 1500 compatible with a 1990 gmc 1500 ??? motor wize body and interior ???
    the1stmickey, Decatur, AL, November 28, 2011 15:41
    I love my old truck, but it started leaking power stearing real bad. I started puting Lucas power stearing stop leak fluid in it and then sometimes when I first started it, the stearing wheel will jump and once it wouldn't turn at all. Once it freed up, it drove fine, but I am worried that it might freeze up while I am driving and cause a wreck. Is that a possibility? Is this a bad pump, gear box or just air getting in the system?
  • 1995 GMC 2500 Pickup
    Visitor, Hopewell Junction, NY, April 13, 2010 16:11
    1995 SIERRA C2500HD 6.5 TURBO DIESEL, 4500 NEW VENTURE 5 SPD. 287000 MILES NO PROBLEMS, ORIGINAL SUSPENSION AND CLUTCH. oNLY DID OIL AND FILTER SERVICES AND BRAKES.
  • 2000 GMC 2500 Pickup
    bill m., Milton, MA, September 03, 2009 17:06
    I am just so happy to own this truck. Despite it's shortcomings, which are few in my opinion, it works for me. I completely expect to get at least another 100,000 out of it on top of the 167,000 I have now. My complaint is the dealer I can't trust anybody to work on it because it always comes back with something really f-ed up, every time.... I've never said oh they did a good job.. it always used to be oh they broke that too and I don't have the time to go back and battle so after a few too many of these I gave up and do most of my own service although I had to have the windshield put in and they destroyed my truck,....... rain pouring out the blower motor housing,, loose and missing parts so that got replaced and is still being fixed.
    hemicuda, Buies Creek, NC, January 05, 2009 14:58
    Very reliable truck with its 350 cu inch V8 and 4 speed trans its a deer hunting machine and gets decent mph about 16 highway and 12 city