Dodge D350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge D350
- I have replaced the alternator on my van and have a voltage regulator but where?
- Any suggestions on creating a simple charging system from alt output to battery?
- 90 Dodge 350 15 pass van not charging, alt checks good.. volt reg? where? or?
- Was over charging now im not charging enough idk what too do?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Dodge D350 Problems
Vehicles equipped with 12" diameter rear brakes may encounter premature rear brake shoe wear. If it is found that the brake system is functioning as designed the repair would be to replace the affected brake shoes with revised parts.
Pinched or restricted transmission oil cooler lines can cause transmission failure due to lack of lubrication. Our technicians recommend complete inspection of the transmission cooler and lines if this type of failure is noted.
Carbon buildup on the top of the piston is common. Over time this can lead to symptoms varying from light ticking to knocking noises. Performing a fuel injector cleaning procedure can often help the condition by removing some of the piston top deposits.
Dodge D350 Questions
This 90 350 van may be going to scrap before I replace the ECM due to the previous experience with the diesel truck ECM, Dodge dealer and Chrysler in general. If so I will be looking for an older vehicle with no computer, most likely a simple carb and ignition system that I can fix. I have had ...
suspicious 2x3" metal "can" on firewall front connects to batt..but no voltage on any of the other 3 wires? Saw post about engine control circuit inside firewall? in engine comp't? under dash? inculding regulator? what does it look like? Dies when either batt cable pulled. A...
Its a 91 d350 all new charging system parts. Ive rewired the regulator and alternator. 12v signal from coil to regulator and then to one of the fields then regulator to the other field. Ive got it wired right so idk whats next....
Dodge D350 Reviews
i bout my truk about 5 months ago and i love it. i have been looking for this truck for more than 5 years and found the extended cab for 2800 bucks and was offered 5000 for it before i even went and piked it up. dont know the exact milage because the odometer stoped working before i bought but i know it has over 300,000 miles and as far i knoe the only thing thats not original on the engine is ...
D-350 2x4 deully club cab. Runs flawless with over 300,000 miles,Found records in glove box of work done at over 300k a few years before I bought. Engine had been replaced with rebuilt. I had trans. rebuilt. Speedometer and odometer don't work, suspension is super stiff, if you run over a speed bump in parking lot you think someone hit you with a 2x4. Tough truck, does what is for, a/c still wo...
This has been an outstanding vehicle for me. I have 132,000 miles on it. The only problems I have is some sort of short with the A/C and power windows. If it wasn't for my rear sliding windows and wing vents, hot days would be unbearable. Other than that, I don't plan to ever buy another vehicle. I have owned this truck for 7 years and have traveled Florida to New York and found it to be m...