1990 Dodge D350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Dodge D350
- Any suggestions on creating a simple charging system from alt output to battery?
- 90 Dodge 350 15 pass van not charging, alt checks good.. volt reg? where? or?
- how hard is it to replace the heater core on a 1985 dodge d350 with ac..
- 1990 d350 wont run
- I need a 1979 dodge pickup 383 engine replaced, who could do it and for how much?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Dodge D350 Problems
Vehicles equipped with 12" diameter rear brakes may encounter premature rear brake shoe wear. If it is found that the brake system is functioning as designed the repair would be to replace the affected brake shoes with revised parts.
Pinched or restricted transmission oil cooler lines can cause transmission failure due to lack of lubrication. Our technicians recommend complete inspection of the transmission cooler and lines if this type of failure is noted.
Carbon buildup on the top of the piston is common. Over time this can lead to symptoms varying from light ticking to knocking noises. Performing a fuel injector cleaning procedure can often help the condition by removing some of the piston top deposits.
1990 Dodge D350 Questions
This 90 350 van may be going to scrap before I replace the ECM due to the previous experience with the diesel truck ECM, Dodge dealer and Chrysler in general. If so I will be looking for an older vehicle with no computer, most likely a simple carb and ignition system that I can fix. I have had ...
suspicious 2x3" metal "can" on firewall front connects to batt..but no voltage on any of the other 3 wires? Saw post about engine control circuit inside firewall? in engine comp't? under dash? inculding regulator? what does it look like? Dies when either batt cable pulled. A...
is it something that can easily be done at home