BMW 318is Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your BMW 318is
- Power steering need fluid I don't know where its located and my lights I could
- Passenger side window just stopped working and I have no idea why
- 94 BMW 218is strut mounts and bushing repairs needed?
- lost all and complete power today while driving,now wont do ANYTHING,NOTHING.
- what are the 2 holes that have been found underneath my car?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
BMW 318is Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
transmission keep switching from automatic to manual. Most of the time when reaching a stop sign and below 10 miles per hour. Otherwise transmission runs very well
BMW 318is Questions
I drive a BMW 318i coupe two door and my passenger side window was playing up a little and today I put it down a little bit but now it just wont go back up or go down. When I press the up button it makes a small click sound but no motor noise and I also noticed that the lights dim in the car when...
My 94 BMW 318is has been experiencing a rough ride for the last month. Every time I go over big bumps, -- clanking noises, kind of Iike a few wrenches bouncing around in a tool box -- come from my right rear tire. A softer hissing sound happens over smaller bumping like someone tapping a cymbal b...
never a problem starting it, ususly starts right up..I jumped a expedition the other day,still ran fine,no issues..last couple of days the radio would go out a few seconds at a time,no today I hit a small patch of ice the anit break system and the whole dash came on then w/I seconds everything tu...
BMW 318is Recalls
BMW 318is Reviews
One of BMW's best! This models M44 motor is a much better driving motor then the previous M42, both of which were pretty much bullet with little maintenance. The M44 has a broader power band and is smoother! Slightly more efficient too! And the delightful handling of the E36 creates one of the best packages BMW has ever made. The '96-'99 318is are the better model and well worth the extra $!!
Car handles great with alot of control. Can be pretty fast when it is needed while still getting 20-25 MPG. Great car to cruz around in. 1995 BMW 318is 5 speed manual
A truly amazing car! Imagine true sports car handling, luxury comfort, relatively quiet......Thinking $50K? How about $5K and 28 mpg! With the BMW badge!!! My '97 318is has all that and so many aftermarket stuff to choose from! Minor mods make it faster, but costs more in gas. Still have mine and it's one of my favorites to drive in traffic or the mountain twisties! If you find one...GRAB...