1993 BMW 318is Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 BMW 318is
- what are the 2 holes that have been found underneath my car?
- Will the instrument cluster/panel from a 1997 BMW 318 (?) fit MY 1993 318iS?
- what is the best way to pull the dash out in this car ,
- the vacuum motor that controls the butterfly in the lower intake manifold
- Where is the tank for adding fluid to my Mas Cylinder / Slave Cylinder. Located.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 BMW 318is Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
transmission keep switching from automatic to manual. Most of the time when reaching a stop sign and below 10 miles per hour. Otherwise transmission runs very well
1993 BMW 318is Questions
Upon inspection of my vehicle, it was noticed that there are 2 holes underneath the car on both sides, in the exact same place up front. One person says they USED to be "pressure points" for auto lift, placed there by BMW and that there are actually 4 or were. I have been told that ther...
I have recently purchased an E36 (1993 318iS) and am in the midst of fixing things wrong with it. Like others I have read about, my panel "works" at will. The check engine light comes on and I BELIEVE the gas and temp gauges actually work (when they not stuck), but I cant see the mileag...
iv had a smell dash fire , and i thank the resezter or morgel got hot hot , and it got my wiring on my closter and some of my wiring honest so iv got to pull the dash to find out all the damanage..