1997 BMW 318is Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 BMW 318is
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 BMW 318is Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1997 BMW 318is Questions
WHERE WOULD THE BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR BE LOCATED
Gauge on dash panel keeps showing hot. Changed out thermostat and water pump. Still shows hot on gauge after about a mile.
I started my car this morning to defrost but when i went to turn it offthe key would not turn but would remove fromthe igniton barrel.I had to stall the car to turn of the engain but all the dash lights was on.Also the red alarm light on the centre consol does not flash anymore.I have had to take...
1997 BMW 318is Recalls
1997 BMW 318is Reviews
A truly amazing car! Imagine true sports car handling, luxury comfort, relatively quiet......Thinking $50K? How about $5K and 28 mpg! With the BMW badge!!! My '97 318is has all that and so many aftermarket stuff to choose from! Minor mods make it faster, but costs more in gas. Still have mine and it's one of my favorites to drive in traffic or the mountain twisties! If you find one...GRAB...