1994 BMW 318is Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 BMW 318is
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 BMW 318is Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
transmission keep switching from automatic to manual. Most of the time when reaching a stop sign and below 10 miles per hour. Otherwise transmission runs very well
1994 BMW 318is Questions
My 94 BMW 318is has been experiencing a rough ride for the last month. Every time I go over big bumps, -- clanking noises, kind of Iike a few wrenches bouncing around in a tool box -- come from my right rear tire. A softer hissing sound happens over smaller bumping like someone tapping a cymbal b...
My speedometer and tach, along with all the instrument panel lights go on and off at will. Sometimes the gauges go off but the warning lights are still on, etc. This happens frequently, but not under any particular circumstances. Can't tell how fast I'm going or if I have gas!
I just change the transmission oil in my car and now when I put the car on drive and step on the gas , it will take like 20 to 30 seconds to move and when shift gears will jerk. I don't kow if it is my fluid level or something else. Please help