2007 Toyota Yaris Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Toyota Yaris owners like you.

2007 Toyota Yaris Ratings Overview
6 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 Toyota Yaris. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 8/27/14 | Azusa, CA
So I bought my car from carmax. Its a 2007 4 door sedan. I love this car. Its great on gas, its easy to drive and i feel safe driving it. This car is perfect for workers or students. I currently live in Azusa and I work 2 jobs, one job in Glendale and the other in Pasadena. Ive had my car a year now, and I haven't had to do anything but change the oil when needed. Ive also driven my car to Vegas and San Diego, and I didn't worry about gas. I recommend this type of car to any one. Even is your making payments, its not a lot of money out of pocket. I am glad to be driving a Toyota Yaris.
By on 7/22/14 | Adrian, MI
Just found this site and wanted to crow about my 2007 Yaris 4-door sedan, bought new out of desperation after my 2002 Intrepid DIED. Hadn't heard of these before going to the dealer. No bells or whistles - manual windows and door locks. I drive 150 mile/day round trip to work - mostly expressway and paved county roads. LOVE this thing. Just turned 327,500 miles. The only non-maintenance work done: New alternator and CD/radio unit. Believe it or not: Still running original brakes. Fun to drive, approx. 40 mpg, still looks practically brand new, and tight as a drum - no rattles. This thing is unbelievable.
By on 12/19/11 | Littlefield, AZ
Hi, I have Toyoya Yaris Sadan 2006 Model. Its really wonderful car but some time there Car AC Stop Cooling & when i start AC then its shaking like a sexy lady i mean vibration. Plz tell me how to stop vibration my self.
By on 7/11/10 | Avila Beach, CA
Brakes squeal somethong awful; dealer says this is normal. No answeer from my letter to the company. Something surely wrong. An hour after parking, you can hear the brakes from 1/4 mile away. Racket goes away after driving a few miles, and if the brakes stay warm.
By on 9/17/09 | Traverse City, MI
I love my Yaris. It gets fantastic mileage, and it is simply fun to drive. I'm 6' 4" and I still have plenty of room in this car. There are many larger cars that I can't say that about.
By on 3/31/09 | Ormond Beach, FL
This is a great car! The gas mileage especially now with this economy is absolutely amazing. Being a first year college student I am taking the responsibility paying for my own car and insurance, having a car like this saves me a lot of money!