2006 Nissan Sentra Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Nissan Sentra owners like you.

2006 Nissan Sentra Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2006 Nissan Sentra. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 12/24/14 | Dayton, OH
Love my 2006 Sentra 1.8s got used at 68K miles. A flawless little car changed head gaskets and struts - Oil changes $85.00 and tire rotation $38.00 - I am getting spark plugs change as well have 140K miles this car is driven solid I have never had trouble out of it. Believe take care of a car will last forever changing fluids and oil changes. Overall pleased in vehicle gets excellent gas mileage no complaints it's a decent little car.
By on 5/8/12 | Botkins, OH
bought my 2006 sentra with 40K on it and have run it up to 215K.
I love this car. It has always been reliable and has averaged 38 mpg over its life with me. I do alot of highway driving and it's never let me down. The only repair I've made other than routine oil changes was bearings in two wheels. front left and back left bearings were failing and needed replaced. I attribute that to some of my driving habits. lol
By on 3/1/12 | Milwaukee, WI
I have a 2006 nissan sentra I gave it too my neice it has 53k on it, I had to put a converter on it also struts other than that its a nice car.
By on 11/2/10 | Salt Lake City, UT
I've had this car for about three years now (bought it used at one year old) and the only mechanical problem I've had is that currently the "service engine soon" light is on, and it looks like it's a minor problem with the evaporative system, or some such. Only other complaint is that some of the plastic fixtures on the interior are not the highest quality (i.e. they stick or in one case break). I'm very happy with the vehicle overall, and I get excellent gas milage.
By on 12/21/08 | Fort Worth, TX