A hose clamp attaches and seals a rubber hose to a fitting.
Symptoms of Wear or Failure
- Fluid leak
Related Repair Advice
- Whenever a hose is replaced, the related hose clamps should be inspected and replaced as necessary
3 answersAugust 04, 2010
2 answersApril 13, 2012
1 answerOctober 02, 2012
1 answerAugust 21, 2011
1 answerMarch 21, 2014
- Piston on Rear brake calipers will not go in.
- steering wheel shakes when stopping anyone hear of it maybe being a clamped bra
- when i try to adjust the heat and cold i only get heat i clamp the heater host
- my honda civic ex 99, needs a new battery clamp, can I used a regular clamp
- substituting original quick-connector fitting on fuel-supply line...5.2L