Chrysler Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chrysler Voyager
- Key May Not Start Car or Release From Ignition
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Transmission May Fail Causing Slipping in First or Reverse Gear
- Lubricant on Jounce Bumper Will Stop Noise While Turning
- Airbag Light Due to Lost Connection Between Clockspring and Electrical Components
- Have a code P0884 trans power up at speed mil code 118, and P1698.
- Van stalls out after using air cond all day. Like it's not getting gas
- What's the fuel pressure on the line supposed to be?
- The van is shutting off everytime i turn a corner, what an be causing this.
- the location and how to get to the heater/a/c blower motor
Chrysler Voyager Problems
Intermittently, the key may not start the car or release from the ignition. If it is excessively worn, replace the key. If the new key doesn't work, replacing the lock cylinder including tumblers should correct this concern.
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
If the transmission is slipping in first gear or Reverse—or if you experience delayed or loss of gear engagement after initial startup—the transmission may require removal and disassembly.
Chrysler Voyager Questions
It cuts off and then starts right back up. It does this only when iam making a turn (right or left)
Chrysler Voyager Reviews
my ac/heater only works on high sometimes?
Having major problems w/ elect windows and heat/air fan
My 2002 minivan has had two rebuilt transmission, the radiator replaced, brakes replaced twice, now I think it needs front struts and heater core. Oh and the alternator went out two years ago. I think I've been pretty lucky since the engine hasn't went out and it has almost 250 k miles.