Reviews for Chrysler LHS years:

Chrysler LHS Reviews and Owner Comments

Chrysler LHSOwner Reviews (13 reviews)
    Visitor, Holly, MI, February 18, 2014 10:18
    all I do is put money in the car basically I've replace all the front end part's
    Visitor, Lincoln Park, MI, April 30, 2013 16:29
    bought car august of last year 1997 lhs with 30333 actual miles.paid 3000 for it.you would not belive car.bought car from 82 year old man,all orignal car he bought new 1997.love car? just had windows tinted looks tits.
  • 1994 Chrysler LHS
    Visitor, Las Vegas, NV, March 28, 2013 19:08
    Nineteen years with this car, and low mileage, has demonstrated an excellent driver. Quick on acceleration, roomy, and enjoyable, the only negatives are some road noise and that the car's suspension system could be modified. This car has been described as "one with heart", in that it has been hit three times while a at a stop sign, but survived those hits like nothing happened. An enjoyable and good looking vehicle. For those of you in Las Vegas, I have two excellent shops for power seat repair and trunk spring hinge repair.
    Visitor, Highland, MI, December 17, 2011 23:48
    I bought my 2000 Chrysler LHS with 58,000 original miles and i have put 20,000 miles on in less than 9 months. It is truly a well built car, and as a mechanic it is a fairly easy car to fix yourself with very little knowledge. I was just rear ended in the car and it was sandwiched between two mini vans and the accident totaled both minivans and the LHS only suffered the loss of its front and rear bumpers and it needed a front end alignment. I have had to replace the transmission input and output speed sensors and the fuel sending unit. Overall the interior is a little plastic but the sound quality of the infinity premium sound is quite good for a factory system. This has been a great car, but like every vehicle parts wear out and one should expect to pay top dollar for OEM parts.
  • 2001 Chrysler LHS
    janiehigdon, Piney Point, MD, February 17, 2011 09:16
    I purchased 2001 LHS on 2/7/11. I had never owned a Chrysler before so I really didn't know what to expect. I have owned a Nissan, Toyota, Mercury, Ford, Isuzu and Volkswagon autos in the past. When I decided to get rid of my station wagon I knew I wanted a car with all the comforts possible without breaking the bank. I reviewed thousands of ads but saw this beautiful LHS and knew that was going to be my next car. Every review I read the owners really gave high scores , average rating 4.8 out of 5. I test drove the 2001 LHS and immediately fell in love with the design, handling, features, and comfort of the car. The dealer listed the car for $6995 but knew that was overpriced and had a list of similar LHS's in the area $1500 lower. Final purchase price $5300. Now I am excited to make that trip to the store~I get to drive my black beauty. The LHS didn't come with original keyless remote so I found a remote at the junkyard from a 2006 300M brought it to the dealer and asked if they could reprogram to make it work for my car-the dealer said they could for a $55 fee. I researched and found a way I could reset the computer and reprogrammed the remote myself! Cost me nothing, I saved over $85.00. With only 84,000 I my LHS should have another 100,000 miles left in her
  • 2001 Chrysler LHS
    Visitor, Green Bay, WI, February 08, 2011 11:43
    I love my lhs it 200k miles and still runs like it brand new
    jdsgurl, Pensacola, FL, June 06, 2010 18:08
    I originall bought a 1996 crysler Lhs. My husband flipped it 5 times and was missing two tires. Immediatly after flipping the car he crunk it back up and drove 4 miles. The car was totaled but the engine was still good. Three months later I bought a 2000 crysler LHS. Both of these cars have been great and I would buy Another one any da of the week. No question about it!!!!
    Visitor, Salt Lake City, UT, April 26, 2010 09:33
    CAR WAS GIVEN TO US BY MY WIFES GRANDPARENTS WHEN THEY COULDN'T DRIVE ANYMORE. THEY PURCHASED CAR NEW. BEEN A GREAT CAR EXCEPT FOR TWO TIMES I'VE HAD TO REPLACE INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKETS WHEN THE ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. WAS A WARRANTY OR RECALL IF WITH IN WARRANTY PERIOD. CAR HAS 67,000 MILES 04/26/10.
  • 1996 Chrysler LHS
    Visitor, Citrus Heights, CA, April 20, 2010 21:17
    I have had mine since 2007 and purchased with 100k on it, I have put 20k on it since and still rides like new -- it is a good looking car with a great ride.
  • 1999 Chrysler LHS
    carmensuga04, Kalamazoo, MI, July 31, 2009 20:29
    i love my lhs, but at 10 yrs old it has some things that need to be fixed.
    Don12, Calhoun, GA, April 14, 2009 13:48
    I HAVE HAD MY CAR FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND IT IS A GREAT CAR.
  • 1999 Chrysler LHS
    msdevry, Elmhurst, IL, February 18, 2009 19:13
    I bought my 1999 Chrysler LHS used in summer of 2000 with 23,000 miles on it. I have not had any problems with it in the 10 years that I have had it. It now has 113,000+ miles on it and runs almost as good as the day I got it. I found it to be a very reliable car. In the past year I had to replace a few things on it. I do regular maintennamce on it and couldn't ask for a better car. msdevry - elmhurst IL
    Litlewonda, Stoughton, MA, December 10, 2008 22:21
    I bought my 1997 Chrysler LHS used on 2/14/99 with 38,000 miles on it. I have not had any problems with it in the 10 years that I have had it. It now has 107,000+ miles on it and runs like it did when I first got it. I found it to be a very reliable car. I do regular maintennamce on it and couldn't ask for a better car. ESC-Stoughton, MA