Chrysler Cirrus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chrysler Cirrus
- Failure in Spark Plug Tube Seals May Cause Misfire and Poor Fuel Economy
- Broken Wires in Wiring Harness May Cause Engine Problems
- Head Gasket May Fail Prematurely
- Defective Speed Sensors May Cause Cruise Control/Speedometer/Shifting Problems
- Automatic Transmission May Fail Due to Internal/Electrical Component Failure
- car stalls after 1-2 miles starts after 20-30min. then stalls again
- new starter wont engage like alarm is keeping it from starting
- I THINK ALARM IS STOPPING CAR FROM CRANKING OVER
- small exhaust leak sound from belt part what is the part how can i quiet it down
- After a brake job the car s..no bus..signal lights up and car stalls repeatedly
Chrysler Cirrus Problems
The spark plug tube seals may fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
If the car will not start, stalls, or hesitates while accelerating, it may be caused by wires in the wiring harness that are broken internally. This is typically found where the wires pass under the distributor.
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
Chrysler Cirrus Questions
turn key and can here starter spin but not engage with flywheel is it the car alarm stopping it from starting or is it the neutral safety switch
JUST REPLACED BATTERY AND STARTER WILL NOT TURN OVER 2.5 ENGINE NO CODES SHOWING, STARTER WONT ENGAGE ITS NEW
I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus LXI with the 2.5l V6 (6G73) the has a small leak in the exhaust kind of sound as i was looking for it i found there was no leak at all, while i was under i did however notice that that sound was coming from a belt driven component the closest to the ground, i was wan...
Chrysler Cirrus Recalls
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
Chrysler Cirrus Reviews
I actually havent had many problems with this car at all! My grandparents bought it brand new so I know everything its been through! I just replace the battery this year 12 years is pretty damn good definately on 205000 miles! Yes over 200,000 miles and she runs like a beast only problem i have currently is the air isnt cold anymore and recharging it didnt help :(
This car is not a very good car. It has major problems. i will NOT own another chrysler. I had sebring also and it was also stalling and had other issues.
I have oil in my # 1 spark plug and don't know why its doing that?