Chrysler Cirrus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chrysler Cirrus
- Failure in Spark Plug Tube Seals May Cause Misfire and Poor Fuel Economy
- Broken Wires in Wiring Harness May Cause Engine Problems
- Head Gasket May Fail Prematurely
- Defective Speed Sensors May Cause Cruise Control/Speedometer/Shifting Problems
- Check Engine Light Due to Pinched Leak Detection Pump Vacuum Lines
- What causes gas gauges,wiper, heater, air conditioner gauges to not worksometime
- How to replace cup holder light?
- Why does the transmission line leak at the radiator only during the winter?
- What would stop my car from getting fuel?
- Never have had problems with my car, now is stalling and check engine light on.
Chrysler Cirrus Problems
The spark plug tube seals may fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
If the car will not start, stalls, or hesitates while accelerating, it may be caused by wires in the wiring harness that are broken internally. This is typically found where the wires pass under the distributor.
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
Chrysler Cirrus Questions
I have a 2000 Chrysler Cirrus, at first when it wouldn't start I replaced the fuel pump and it started. 2 weeks later same problem. Replaced it and it started. I'm on my 4th fuel pump and new filter. This time she wouldn't start. A hose was replaced & she started multiple times. D...
Ran self-diagnosis and gauges appear to be working correctly.
i have a 2000 chrysler cirrus 2.5l v6....i was driving then my car acted like it was running out of gas but i have a 1/2 tank it was cranking for a while it was getting fuel but no fire and put on tester but nothing showed up..now im getting power but no crank... i was told it could be the crank ...
Chrysler Cirrus Recalls
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
Chrysler Cirrus Reviews
I actually havent had many problems with this car at all! My grandparents bought it brand new so I know everything its been through! I just replace the battery this year 12 years is pretty damn good definately on 205000 miles! Yes over 200,000 miles and she runs like a beast only problem i have currently is the air isnt cold anymore and recharging it didnt help :(
This car is not a very good car. It has major problems. i will NOT own another chrysler. I had sebring also and it was also stalling and had other issues.
I have oil in my # 1 spark plug and don't know why its doing that?