Chevrolet Beretta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Beretta
- car only start with gas pedal on,runs bad stalls,always ran good before,changed
- I have a 95 Beretta no pressure in radiator hoses an blowing white smoke from
- where does the fuel line go into the intake
- 91 with a 2.2 it starts most of the runs rough for 30 seconds shakes and dies
- In park and neutral starter pinion gear sounds to be grinding with flywheel
Chevrolet Beretta Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
One or more of the fuel injectors may short out electrically causing a rough idle condition.
The steering rack may develop a fluid leak or fail causing the steering to become hard to turn.
Chevrolet Beretta Questions
Exhaust. I just changed fuel injector .what could issue be ?
All of the fluids are fine. I have noticed a wire hanging down but cannot tell where it goes though. Could that have something to do with it?
Chevrolet Beretta Recalls
Chevrolet Beretta Reviews
I love this car. you hafta stay on top of the maintenance tho.
I have a 92' z26 been putting a lot of work into the cosmetics, just need a new set of tires and brakes worked on. with the 3.1 i hope to get it to 300,000 by next year.
the 3.1 v6 seems to be a dependable motor.With 200K plus miles,doesn't use a drop of oil and still runs like a scolded dog!