2010 Mitsubishi Outlander Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander
- How do you remove the blower fan and regulator
- When accelerating in the speed range of 30-45 mph, there is a vibration.
- while driving, the A/C stopped blowing air completely, what could be wrong?
- How much will cost me to change front exhaust pipe seal ring
- My Rt rear tire sounds like a running band saw driving but quiet if stopped??
2010 Mitsubishi Outlander Problems
Erratic HVAC blower motor operation may be caused by a failed blower motor and/or blower motor resistor. Our technicians tell us that if the blower motor resistor fails the blower motor should be checked. If the blower motor fails its functional test in should be replaced along with the failed blower motor resistor.
2010 Mitsubishi Outlander Questions
This happened today, tried turning a/c off and back on, i can hear it click but nothing comes not, no air at all. It just suddenly stopped working while i was driving home. Any help would be much apreciated. Anything i can check myself?
It's been running fine and just stopped blowing bout 2 days ago. No history of a problem.