2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500
- Why is it shaken after fuel pump coil packs n wires changed what else can it be?
- Electric "motor" in fuelpump replaced, worried about open elctrical connections
- my radio make no sound . cd everythinf functional still no sound
- when i drive my 2003 ml500 and push on break pedal an air leak sounds at pedal?
- the light of my antifreeze was alight. I added it but it still alight. Why?
2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
Electrical switches in the door latches can fail, causing the door locks to rapidly actuate up and down multiple times when the locks are activated by either the keyless remote or door lock switch. A new door latch will need to be installed.
The power steering return hose may leak at the radiator cooler fitting. If the clamp is not properly tightened, the hose can blow off, causing increased steering effort and a mess under the hood.
2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
my ml500 has been shaken the fuel pump coil packs and wires has been changed ran for a couple days now its stil shaken and when in drive drives slugish
Have just replaced the electric motor in the fuelpump of my ML500. When I removed the pump from the fuel tank, I found that the electrical contacts are sort of sitting out in the open inside the fueltank. ( "Standard" elctrical connection, it's plastic covered rbut the metal connect...
also sometimes say tele com muted and the sos button stays lit although i have no telecom subscription