1992 Isuzu Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Isuzu Pickup
- We are rebuilding the engine and would like to get rid off all the vacuum lines.
- When I repeatedly pump the brake pedal my engine stalls. No pedal pressure
- After few min of hwy speed begains to stall has new fuel filter and new pump
- How to fix loose rear view mirror and how to fix sliding window plastic wore out
- Find a decent diesel mechanic
1992 Isuzu Pickup Problems
Some engines may develop an oil leak at the front of the engine, the source is commonly the front crankshaft oil seal. Our technicians tell us a revised front oil seal retainer gasket is available to correct this concern.
The heater core may leak coolant, excess coolant loss can result in engine overheating. Our technicians tell us a revised, copper heater is available to replace the original aluminum one.
1992 Isuzu Pickup Questions
How do we get rid of them without having to replace a lot of parts?
I've replaced everything except the proportioning valve
Has new fuel filter pump cap rotor wires plugs carb
1992 Isuzu Pickup Reviews
es muy buena pero al ser carburador a mi en lo personal me a dado muchos problemas ya que era usada pero no quita que sea muy eficiente. pregunta? porque se apaga cuando voy de bajada a y tambien tiene prendido el testigo de motor hechenme la mano, muchas gracias.