1994 Isuzu Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Isuzu Pickup
- I need a belt installation guide?
- would the oxyen O2 sensor cause the truck to backfire and sputter or misfire.
- Does a 1995 Isuzu Pickup w/2.3 4 cylinder engine have a fuel pump relay?
- My truck came in with no power steering; can i buy one an put it on.
- I have a 1994 Isuzu Pick up truck 4 CYL 2.3 engine that came in with no powerst
1994 Isuzu Pickup Problems
Some engines may develop an oil leak at the front of the engine, the source is commonly the front crankshaft oil seal. Our technicians tell us a revised front oil seal retainer gasket is available to correct this concern.
The heater core may leak coolant, excess coolant loss can result in engine overheating. Our technicians tell us a revised, copper heater is available to replace the original aluminum one.
A squeak type noise may be noted from the steering column when turning. This is commonly due to lack of lubrication of the steering column joint. Removing and re-lubing the joint should correct this concern.
1994 Isuzu Pickup Questions
We can't find diagrams anywhere,w/o purchase of Chiltons manual.
thermostat opens, then idle increases to approx 1700-1800 rpm
no miss,runs fine except for rpm. can bad coolant sensor cause this? like telling ecu temp is cold? no check engine light
has done this constant for 2 weeks. sometimes it revs up and back to idle several times before settling at the ...
how to erase codes i trid disconnect battery,pulled fuse,relay ,jumper wire,have scan tool ,wont work on this model truck need accessory for tool