1990 Isuzu Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Isuzu Pickup
- Head gasket recently replaced and truck will not start...Why?
- front right brakes locked up. released after about 20mns. caliper or master cyl?
- What is right below the brake master cylinder? splits brake line into F and R.
- Im trying to install a toggle switch for headlights but cant find the right wire
- What is the tube located thru the right motor mount on a 1990 pickup 2.3l
1990 Isuzu Pickup Problems
Some engines may develop an oil leak at the front of the engine, the source is commonly the front crankshaft oil seal. Our technicians tell us a revised front oil seal retainer gasket is available to correct this concern.
The heater core may leak coolant, excess coolant loss can result in engine overheating. Our technicians tell us a revised, copper heater is available to replace the original aluminum one.
1990 Isuzu Pickup Questions
Truck cranks but will not catch.
my front brakes locked up on me, but after about 20 mins of sitting, they released and i was able to drive it home as long as i didnt touch the brakes. is the problem the brake caliper and or the caliper hose or is the problem in the master cylinder?
Need to know the name of the part that splits the brake line into F and R (front and rear.) right under the master cylinder.