Reviews for BMW 750Li years:

BMW 750Li Reviews and Owner Comments

BMW 750LiOwner Reviews (12 reviews)
  • 2012 BMW 750Li
    Visitor, Northwood, OH, April 04, 2014 05:29
    750 Li BMW these 2012 do use some oil due to turbo chargers which is infact a super charger ran off the exhaust . Some people cannot understand that turbo superchager . Ram air .2012 i have will take an extra quart of oil every 10,000 miles
    Visitor, Los Angeles, CA, December 18, 2013 10:30
    I love my 750Li performance. But dealer said transmission problems about power disconnection feeling when I starting n stopping. I paid $1200 to replace sensor at dealer. But that's wrong. Small auto shop guy said that I need to replace Guibo (rubber part behind of transmission) and I paid $500 (dealer said $1200). If dealer said transmission problems about 7 series n you need check guibo first. I complained n BMW guy said lots of 7 series's this problem happened around 70K~80K miles. They already knew it. Why not "RECALL"
    Visitor, Beverly Hills, CA, March 28, 2013 04:11
    Regarding "Bump", it's a computer glitch, for me after using Sport Mode, you have to reset the adaptations which is something you can do, when you get into car turn on the accessories but not the engine, in that mode step on the accelerator for about 25 seconds.. you'll see the shift setting lights go out after the right amount of time.. start the car and you're good to go... Also Google Max Bimmer it's one of the top threads for the E65 and the solution is detailed there. Good luck.
  • 2010 BMW 750Li
    Visitor, Lake Charles, LA, December 08, 2012 06:15
    I HAVE A VALVE TAPPING SOUND IN MY ENGINE. ASKED BMW SERVICE AGENT ABOUT IT AND WAS TOLD THAT WAS A FLAW IN THE 2010 ENGINE NOT TO WORRY. SHOULD I ?
  • 2008 BMW 750Li
    Visitor, Valparaiso, IN, June 17, 2012 12:43
    Purchased certified vehicle. Cabin smells of trans fluid but can't see any leaks under car. Shifts hard between 1st and 2nd acceleration is not smooth tends to downshift to much.
  • 2012 BMW 750Li
    Visitor, Banning, CA, February 10, 2012 12:34
    Our 2012 BMW 750LI has been burning about one quart of oil every 5000 miles. We are currently at 12250+/- and the oil indicator shows that we are losing oil. BMW says its normal for this car to burn oil,but our 2006 750li never did this. Every mechanic I speak to about this says it should not do it. Who am I to believe?
    Visitor, Alhambra, CA, July 12, 2011 10:53
    ugly bump on tranny. dealer says need to purchase new one. they are willing to pay half. sounds like they are aware of they recurring problem. other than that, wow of a car.
  • 2008 BMW 750Li
    Visitor, Homer Glen, IL, January 23, 2011 08:21
    49,000 miles on my '08 750LI. I had a couple of minor problems: peeling buttons, door struts, but it was all fixed under warranty. I have issues with the DTC which seems to engage even when it's not on and doesn't allow the car to accelerate. This only occurs when it's wet, but the car is literally paralized in some cases. Also, when I punch the accelerator, 50% of the time the rpm's will rev high but the transmission will not engage, thus resulting in a 'bang' when it does engage because the rpms are high. It's almost as if you have to ease into accelerating.
    Visitor, Avon, CT, November 25, 2010 05:04
    Transmission makes a "bump" noise occasionally when shifting....around 1800 rpms. No problem with electrical system "yet"....but all my firends tell me it's only a matter of time. BMW dealership tried to sell me a maintenance plan....recommend that you have them pull the car data from the ignition key (yes the key stores all info). Analyze whether the "officail scorekeeper" is going to recommend brakes, oil changes, etc. before you plunk down a large sum of money that you may never get a penney out of.
  • 2007 BMW 750Li
    aazapf, Beverly Hills, CA, November 19, 2010 17:30
    Sep 2, 2009. So far so good. Incredible engine. Cruises quitely at 140kmh. Good fuel economy for a big car. 20 way adj seats are the most comfortable things I've ever sat in.
    g smith, Beaumont, TX, August 31, 2010 23:58
    problem with right signal light wiring failer to harness thats connected to head light causes signal light to malfunction
    Visitor, Severn, MD, March 25, 2010 12:47
    Transmission makes a bang when shifting from time to time.