BMW 325Ci Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from BMW 325Ci owners like you.

BMW 325Ci Ratings Overview
6 car owners like you reviewed their BMW 325Ci. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 2/12/14 | Escondido, CA
i love this car. it's nice to pull up to a stop light and every eye is on you. everywhere i go people complement me on my car. (not me) lol
Someone stole the front bumper and cut all wires. insurance replaced for $1,400 minus my $500 deductible.
it just turned over 1,000,000 miles and almost all the lights have come on. the headlights flicker, airbag light is on, check engine light, oil light and service engine soon light is on. is it me, or is the car falling apart? anyone else have this problem?
By on 1/15/12 | Trussville, AL
My BMW is great! Anyone interested in a 2006 BMW325 Ci or a 2006 Mercedes Benz c230? contact me at ritchiedrummond@yahoo.com
By on 12/27/11 | San Diego, CA
This is my second BMW. Love it! Get one with low-ish miles for a good price and you just can't go wrong. Yes, repairs are pricey, but they don't happen that often and the car will last 200k miles with little problem. BOTH of my mechanics drive BMWs.
By on 3/22/10 | Tacoma, WA
Very pleased with my 04 325ci. Bought it used w/ 36,000 miles. It's my weekend car. True head turner. Only maintenance so far ( 2 years) is oil changes, belts and fuel filter. Standard BMW radio is my main complaint so far.
By on 3/12/10 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Like many people BMW was my dream car. With financing options/service deals I was able to finally purchase one. I wasn't looking for a convertible but I lucked up and found a great deal. I loved it the first year. It is the ultimate driving machine, but to own one, you need money. A very tempermental vehicle. The dealer will nickle-dime you for everything. Once out of warranty, find a good BMW mechanic you can trust. (Route 66) Maintenance is important. Stay on top of it and have a second vehicle. You can't beat the performance on long drives. Excellent mountain vehicle. Hugs the road. Don't use cheap tires. This car is high performance and yes BMW stands for "Bring your Wallet"
By on 8/20/08 | Oakland, CA
Utterly fantastic car to own and drive. Only real complaint is the interior trim surrounding the door. Fail every two years and are very expensive to replace.