Audi Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Audi Cabriolet
- I have a real problem with my 94 audi cabriolet automatic, it will not reverse.
- Hydraulic oil is leaking underneath somewhere and causing it to smoke from under the engine
- My hydraulic mineral oil is leaking down under somewhere and causing smoke.
- How can I make my car stop overheating without replacing the head gasket?
- top was working fine then tried to put it up but wouldn't work.
Audi Cabriolet Problems
The Cabriolet convertible top mechanism can fail due to hydraulic fluid leaks. The fluid reservoir is a common failure.
The water pump may fail resulting in engine overheating and possible timing belt damage. Overheating and/or timing belt failure can result in very expensive engine repairs. As a precaution, it is recommended to inspect the timing belt and water pump at regular intervals.
Audi Cabriolet Questions
It will go into reverse but it just revs and doesn't go anywhere. No problems driving just won't reverse, advise please!!
Hydraulic oil is leaking underneath somewhere and causing smoke under the engine
When it is parked and a couple of days go by there is a oil spot underneath and it is clear.can I repair it myself, how would I go about it??? If not would it cost a great deal be I got an audi and a older audi at that
Audi Cabriolet Recalls
Audi Cabriolet Reviews
We have a 1996 Cabriolet and every single thing works still! We need to replace the plastic rear window thats it!
My 1994 Cabriolet has 63,000 miles. I purchased it new. Timimg belt has never been changed. When would you suggest changing it? What would be approximate cost?
This car has been almost problem free since purchase (2001). Regular service and garaging have been responsible for most of that condition, however no major repairs have been necessary since then.