1996 Audi Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Audi Cabriolet
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
- Hydraulic oil is leaking underneath somewhere and causing it to smoke from under the engine
- My hydraulic mineral oil is leaking down under somewhere and causing smoke.
- top was working fine then tried to put it up but wouldn't work.
1996 Audi Cabriolet Problems
The Cabriolet convertible top mechanism can fail due to hydraulic fluid leaks. The fluid reservoir is a common failure.
The water pump may fail resulting in engine overheating and possible timing belt damage. Overheating and/or timing belt failure can result in very expensive engine repairs. As a precaution, it is recommended to inspect the timing belt and water pump at regular intervals.
1996 Audi Cabriolet Questions
Here's some pictures: uncover.nyc/2015/04/auto-parts/
I have a 1996 Audi Cabriolet- the part was connected to the steering wheel and the wheel axle. My friend, who dabbles in mechanics, said it was something like a "drag axle connector" but didn't know the name and that led m...
Hydraulic oil is leaking underneath somewhere and causing smoke under the engine
1996 Audi Cabriolet Recalls
1996 Audi Cabriolet Reviews
We have a 1996 Cabriolet and every single thing works still! We need to replace the plastic rear window thats it!