Nissan Cube Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Nissan Cube
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Nissan Cube Recalls
Nissan is recalling 2009–2010 Cube models for failing to meet federal safety requirements on fuel system integrity. When the vehicle was rotated following a rear-moving barrier crash test (a test required by the government), the amount of fuel leakage exceeded the allowable limits. Fuel leakage could result in a fire. Dealers will install a special protector and attach it to the gasoline recirculation tube, free of charge.
Nissan is recalling certain 2008–2010 model year vehicles in areas of the country with heavy concentrations of road salt usage. The fastener used to secure the sensor of the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) may corrode and crack. If this occurs, the fastener may detach from the sensor and the TPMS light will illuminate. Dealers will replace the fastener with a more robust fastener.
Nissan Cube Reviews
Starting my fourth year with the Cube. Excellent vehicle for stop/go errand-type driving. Getting better mileage than estimated. I like the gear ratio, and it's really responsive getting up to speed until about 45 mph, by which time you are shifting into fifth and then it's adequate but uninspired. Very roomy interior. Parks easily, turns on a dime, fun to drive. No service calls yet! ...
Went over 7,ooo miles around America in the summer of 2011, The Cube was flawless and returned 34.7 mpg avg. for entire trip. Loads of room and I'm 6'4"