2010 Nissan Cube Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Nissan Cube
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2010 Nissan Cube Recalls
Nissan is recalling 2009–2010 Cube models for failing to meet federal safety requirements on fuel system integrity. When the vehicle was rotated following a rear-moving barrier crash test (a test required by the government), the amount of fuel leakage exceeded the allowable limits. Fuel leakage could result in a fire. Dealers will install a special protector and attach it to the gasoline recirculation tube, free of charge.
2010 Nissan Cube Reviews
Went over 7,ooo miles around America in the summer of 2011, The Cube was flawless and returned 34.7 mpg avg. for entire trip. Loads of room and I'm 6'4"