It happened once in the morning, and get started again. Later on in the after, the car could be started two times, and then would not start anymore. Bettery seems fine, and when turn over the key, I heard no "click" sounds (completely silent).
My car wont start even with jump-start. on 2003 Toyota Corolla
1 answerAugust 31, 2013
2 answersJanuary 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- just had tuneup it run's fine on road but come to stop it start's sputter,dies
- I just brought a battery for my car a month ago, and my car still wont start?
- why my car wont start
- I have a 1989 Toyota Corolla AE92 model what brand distributor would be in it.
- I plugged my scanner into my cars computer nothing happend
2003 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($146 - 223) in Pomona, NJ
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Lloyd, MT
- Brake Hose Replacement ($159 - 238) in Minnetonka, MN
- 105,000 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Texhoma, OK
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Okemah, OK
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($88 - 189) in Orient, IL