It happened once in the morning, and get started again. Later on in the after, the car could be started two times, and then would not start anymore. Bettery seems fine, and when turn over the key, I heard no "click" sounds (completely silent).
My car wont start even with jump-start. on 2003 Toyota Corolla
1 answerAugust 31, 2013
2 answersJanuary 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?