It happened once in the morning, and get started again. Later on in the after, the car could be started two times, and then would not start anymore. Bettery seems fine, and when turn over the key, I heard no "click" sounds (completely silent).
My car wont start even with jump-start. on 2003 Toyota Corolla
1 answerAugust 31, 2013
2 answersJanuary 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +