It happened once in the morning, and get started again. Later on in the after, the car could be started two times, and then would not start anymore. Bettery seems fine, and when turn over the key, I heard no "click" sounds (completely silent).
My car wont start even with jump-start. on 2003 Toyota Corolla
1 answerAugust 31, 2013
2 answersJanuary 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2003 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($88 - 122) in Pomona, NJ
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 62) in Lloyd, MT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($235 - 309) in Minnetonka, MN
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($387 - 447) in Texhoma, OK
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($246 - 567) in Okemah, OK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($243 - 283) in Orient, IL