i HAVE REPLACE THE BATTERY THE DASH WONT LIKE UP THE RADIO WONT COME ON THE HORN WONT BLOW WHAT ELSE
my car wont start on 2008 Chrysler 300
1 answerNovember 26, 2012
1 answerJune 27, 2011
1 answerAugust 03, 2011
1 answerDecember 21, 2014
2 answersMarch 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2008 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($459 - 927) in Foster, OR
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yatahey, NM
- Radiator Replacement ($539 - 777) in Aurora, CO
- 132,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in Sheldon, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($65 - 87) in Greenfield, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($400 - 495) in Canaan, NY