Dodge Ramcharger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Ramcharger
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Dodge Ramcharger Problems
The engine may develop an intermittent stalling or no start condition. Our technicians tell us a common repair to correct this condition is to replace the distributor pick-up plate.
Vehicles equipped with 12" diameter rear brakes may encounter premature rear brake shoe wear. Our technicians tell us that if the brake system is functioning as designed the affected brake shoes should be replaced with revised parts.
Pinched or restricted transmission oil cooler lines can cause automatic transmission failure due to lack of lubrication. Our technicians recommend complete inspection of the transmission cooler and lines if this type of failure is noted.
Dodge Ramcharger Questions
Okay so I do have bad oil pressure when idling but not when driving, it over heats, which my guess leads to the bad oil pressure probably a bad oil pump, but i parked it last year because it was dying on me and when i parked it, it would not start at all. Now it starts but still hard to start som...
why does my 1990 ramcharger build up air pressure in the gas tank???
my ramcharger ran out of gas lastnight and i get it to the gas station after i put gas it still didnt wanna start so i try jumping it and i still wont start.the truck ran fine besides having to jump start it every now and then i did take the gas cap off today and alot of air came out the gas tank...