1992 Dodge Ramcharger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Dodge Ramcharger
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1992 Dodge Ramcharger Problems
The engine may develop an intermittent stalling or no start condition. Our technicians tell us a common repair to correct this condition is to replace the distributor pick-up plate.
Vehicles equipped with 12" diameter rear brakes may encounter premature rear brake shoe wear. Our technicians tell us that if the brake system is functioning as designed the affected brake shoes should be replaced with revised parts.
Pinched or restricted transmission oil cooler lines can cause automatic transmission failure due to lack of lubrication. Our technicians recommend complete inspection of the transmission cooler and lines if this type of failure is noted.