2007 Lexus GS430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Lexus GS430
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Lexus GS430 Problems
Occasionally, the Check Engine Light is illuminated due to failures in the evaporative emission (EVAP) system. Our technicians tell us that proper diagnoses is generally required to confirm the exact fault causing the warning light to come on.
2007 Lexus GS430 Questions
2007 Lexus GS430 Recalls
The fuel pressure sensor monitors fuel pressure for optimum engine performance and emission controls. Lexus has found that some of these sensors can loosen from the fuel line, which may cause the sealing gasket to leak fuel. To prevent this from occurring in the future, your Lexus dealer will ensure that these sensors are properly fastened. No schedule of owner notification is available at this time.
Ethanol fuels with a low moisture content will corrode the internal surface of the aluminum fuel delivery pipes. As the condition progresses, the Check Engine Light may illuminate and/or a fuel leak could develop under the hood. Any fuel leak increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will inspect and replace the fuel delivery pipes as necessary. This recall is expected to begin during February 2009. The Lexus recall number is 9LA.