2004 Lexus GS430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Lexus GS430
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Lexus GS430 Problems
Occasionally, the Check Engine Light is illuminated due to failures in the evaporative emission (EVAP) system. Our technicians tell us that proper diagnoses is generally required to confirm the exact fault causing the warning light to come on.
2004 Lexus GS430 Reviews
This car was purchased used and it has not really given me any problems besides. 1. When I switch from defrosting to the air condition, something is sticking keeping the air condition from blowing from the vent. I have to keep pushing buttons in order for the vents to blow out air. 2. Brakes - when stopping the car shakes. 3. Fog lights - Anytime I use my fog lights the battery runs down or if...