2011 Kia Optima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Kia Optima
- My 2011 Optima was losing power and wouldn't let me go over 30mph
- No parking lights nor radio dash lights working and haven't found fuse blown.
- My dome light illuminates during right turns.
- is my dealership ripping me off, they want 300.00 for 15000 service, i just had
- why would tpms light flash for one minute then stay on steady
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Kia Optima Problems
A faulty door latch assembly may cause one or both front doors to be difficult to open. Replacing the worn latch will commonly correct this problem.
Reprogramming the transmission control module with the latest Kia transmission software may fix abnormalities in the automatic transmission and erroneous transmission-related Check Engine Light illumination. Software updates are commonly most effective on newer vehicles. Higher mileage vehicles may exhibit a similar symptom caused by a component failure. However, whenever major transmission repairs are performed the transmission software should be checked and updated as necessary.
Check engine light on at 1304 miles, dealer says mis fire #2 cylinder----- check engine light on at 2497 miles, dealer says mis fire #2 cylinder and changes spark plug ------ check engine light on at 19735 miles, dealer says #2 cylinder mis fire and replaces spark plug wires & plugs ------- check engine light on, dealer says #2 mis fire and replaces all injectors, wires and plugs -------- check engine light on at 93142, dealer says #2 cylinder...
2011 Kia Optima Questions
I've visually inspected the door sensors and nothing appears to be damaged.
i just had cabin air filter changed and replace wiper blades my self
2011 Kia Optima Recalls
The affected Kia models are being recalled because the brake light switch can fail prematurely, resulting in the loss of brake light operation as well as concerns with other electrical systems including: Cruise control, push-button start feature, shifter, and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system. Dealers will replace the brake light switch to correct this concern.
2011 Kia Optima Reviews
Love the look and feel of this car; purchased in March of this year. But, two major inconveniences: I noticed within one day of driving off the lot that the car pulled to the left. Brought it back, dealer realigned it; etc, but it still has a pull to the left. This appears to be a common problem with this vehicle. Now, the ESC light is staying on and on top of it my gear shift locks up fro...
I have a 2011 Kia Optima EX. Since the first day the car is pulling to the left. The dealer cannot fix as well as the KIA tech. I understaood that a lot of 2011 Kia Optima have the same problem.