2012 Kia Optima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Kia Optima
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Kia Optima Questions
I am not sure if I should replace the radio or the amp or a fuse. The radio lights up and looks as if it functions properly however, no sound at all. Advice?
Our kia stopped working yesterday. The Transmission lights came on. We have been told by the dealer the transmisison is cracked and will cost us $ 10,000 to repair. We live in the city and have had no accidents. We are told the reason it is so expensive is because of the sensor. We are really ...
put in 5 qts of oil will it harm the engine?