Volkswagen Tiguan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Volkswagen Tiguan
- How do I know if shop is telling me truth about needind rears brake pads,rotors
- OBD Trouble Code reads P0171. Doesnt want to climb gears while driving and leaks
- Good day pal. I drive a tiguan which usually disengage from whatever gear that it may be and be stock in one.. It doesn't go into drive when this problem comes up.. Pls what could be the fault. Tanx. Pls kindly reply via email.
- What is the going labor rate at a dealership for repairs.
- battery dead and cannot gain entry due to keyless locks. How do you bypass
Volkswagen Tiguan Questions
Also just beginning to smell burnt oil. 90,000+ miles. Any idea on a fix? Im thinking PVC valve replacement after research.
And what is fair price for each
Volkswagen Tiguan Recalls
Under certain conditions, when using winterized fuel the engine may stall without warning due to bubbles forming in the fuel system, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will update the vehicle's software to increase the fuel pump pressure in order to correct this concern.
The fuse holder for the exterior lighting fuse can melt as a result of a problem with the fuse. This can result in partial loss of the exterior lighting, increasing the risk of a crash due to reduced vehicle illumination. Dealers will replace the exterior lighting fuse to correct this concern.