Sway Bar End Link Rear
Symptoms of Wear or Failure
- Rattling if worn
- If broken, car will lean more when cornering
- Clicking or knocking sound from suspension when going over bumps
Related Repair Advice
- During an inspection, the repair shop may feel looseness in the link ends even though you didn't hear any noises. The sway bar links should be replaced at this time.
- The sway bar bushings should be inspected and replaced as necessary if the sway bar end links are replaced
- Unless other suspension components must be removed, replacing the sway bar, its bushings, and/or end links should not result in the need for a wheel alignment.