Saturn SW2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn SW2
- Cheapest price and place for a windshield replaced
- My Saturn suddenly started chugging or sputtering off the line.
- My car won't crank. Has plenty of power. Any thoughts?
- Plugs/wires/engine and transmission mounts/ battery + TB cleaned. Now runs so smoothly that passengers ask if engine is still on. Used to run that way even from cold start. Now, before warm, engine runs rough & idles fast. PCM idle relearn needed?
- I can't locate the low side on my air cond.I found what I thought was it but the
Saturn SW2 Problemspower steering hoses commonly leak fluid. Any leaking hoses should be replaced.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
Saturn SW2 Questions
Saturn SW2 Recalls
The front seat back may fall backwards partially due to a worn gear in the recliner mechanism. Dealers will replace the front seat recliner mechanisms free of charge to resolve the problem.
Saturn SW2 Reviews
I really love this car have only owned my 1994 sw2 for a year but before that i have always had really large cars.. this does not feel like a small car when you are driveing it.. and not bad on gas.. one thing that i did not like is that i had to replace the timming chain which was makeing some kind of noise that was makeing me go crazy.. but with it haveing 200k on it its going to happen.,.. d...
Bought this car used and pretty badly beaten for $1500 and put about $1000 into it (new radiator, alignment, brakes, tires, and tune up) before driving it from California to Georgia. It's been a reliable car for about two years and at 135,000 I can't complain too much. I have never owned a station wagon before but it's spacious and once it was cleaned out, seat covers made the car look almost n...
Bought it new, the only thing I ever did up to 234,000 miles was replace the starter, water pump, fuel pump, front rotors, that's it! (other than tires, plugs, wires, and front brake pads) At 234,000 miles it would smoke when coasting down hill in gear and then hitting the gas at the bottom of the hill. The car was still running great but I swapped the motor for a used one at this time. Als...