2003 Lexus GS300 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 Lexus GS300 owners like you.

2003 Lexus GS300 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2003 Lexus GS300. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 1/17/12 | Wrentham, MA
Hi, my 2003 GS300 Sport Design has been the most luxurious car I've had the pleasure to own.

Recently I've had a couple of hic-ups:

1. Rodents got into my air filter compartment and heater fan blower; After shelling out $460 to replace the blower and clean out the nest in both the heater vent and air filter comparment, on the advice of the dealer, I've added a Bounce brand laundry softner cartridge to the air filter compartment and a Bounce sheet to each end of the cabin air filter. That has been working although I also switch my ventilation to recirculation when I park overnigh at home.

2. My Check Engine, traction control and some other light has been coming on intermittingly. I've learned that disconnecting the battery for ~15 minutes will reset the light panel switches. Now the lights are coming on more frequently and after reading some other website posts discovered that it is apparently the oxygen sensors that need to be replaced.

Does anyone have any idea what the cost of labor and parts is to replace these?
By on 1/17/12 | Wrentham, MA

Recently I've had a couple of hic-ups:

Does anyone have any idea what the cost of labor and parts is to replace these?
By on 7/16/10 | Gwynn Oak, MD
car runs great. I feel like an extention of the car. I have 20"giavanna wheels,the car rolls like it`s on ice. I like it more then my BENZ. ac is cold,cold,cold. cd`s sound good. engine runs cool on very hot days,that means alot.i brought the car at 177,024 mi.I now have 179,200.hope to get well over 300,000
got the car from a auction in VA. I think I`m in LOVE