Oldsmobile Achieva Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Oldsmobile Achieva
- Cause of white smoke in car, antifreeze leaking under car & from evaporator drai
- where is the drain plug for the radiator? is it possible it could just fall out
- All the dash light were staying on (98 Olds Ciera), now they are back on.
- Low coolant light, security, seat belt, oil, battery, air bag - temp is "c", wipers cut off after a few strokes.
- where is the low pressure AC line
Oldsmobile Achieva Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
Oldsmobile Achieva Questions
Oldsmobile Achieva Recalls
Oldsmobile Achieva Reviews
Great for a first car, otherwise don't buy it.
bought my 92 olds achieva sc 5yrs ago for 600 dollars and it still getting approx 32 mpg. only had to replace the normal wear & tear items since i have owned it. i love that 2.3L quad4 engine lots of power and torque. other than my pontiac sunfire gt 2.4L quad4 its my pride and joy!
awful horrible car do not buy it