Mercedes-Benz 300CE Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from Mercedes-Benz 300CE owners like you.

Mercedes-Benz 300CE Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their Mercedes-Benz 300CE. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
Compare Car Reviews
Compare Vehicles
compared with
By on 1/4/14 | Daytona Beach, FL
ITS 2014 I JUST BOUGHT THE 300CE FROM STAMFORD CT, LIVE IN COOPERSTOWN NY IN SUMMER AND JUST BEFORE COMING TO FLORIDA BOUGHT THE CAR WITH ABOUT 114K ON HER, JUST BEAT THE WINTER AND DROVE THE CAR TO FLORIDA, AFTER PUTTING ABOUT 1000 MILES ON IT IN NEW YORK.
I KNEW THE CAR LEAKED OIL, LOOKED LIKE THE TIMING BELT MIGHT HAVE BEEN DONE, AND IT DOES LOOSE OIL, REALLY HAVEN'T SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON FINDING THE CAUSE BUT OTHER THAN THAT THIS CAR IS AS NEW, INSIDE AND OUT.
THE TIMELESS QUALITY STILL HOLDS TRUE AND ITS A WORLD APART FROM THE 1968 230 I HAD AS A KID, BUT THIS IS BRING IT ALL BACK TO ME AS WHY I LOVED THE 230 SO MANY YEARS AGO, ITS AWESOME TO JUST TRUST THIS 300CE AND RELAX ON A 1200 MILE RIDE AND YES I PUT A QUART IN HER ABOUT A WEEK OR SO AFTER GETTING TO FLORIDA, MOBIL 1 IS THE OIL OF CHOICE AND FIGURE ITS NOT BURNING ANY SO I CAN LIVE WITH THE LEAK TILL I HAVE THE TIME TO TRACK IT DOWN
BUT THIS MOTOR CANT HAVE RUN ANY BETTER THAN WHEN IT WAS NEW, I CRUZ AT AROUND 80MPH RUNNING UP AND DOWN I95 HERE IN FLORIDA AND THIS JUST PURRSSSS DOWN THE ROAD,
MOMS AND DADS TAKE IT FROM A OLD HARD A$$ ON KIDS THESE ARE THE CARS THEY WILL BE SAFE IN, AND CAN AFFORD, AND WILL LAST THEM A LONG TIME IN ITS TIMELESS MANOR, SO DONT BE AFRAID TO INTRODUCE THEM TO OLD QUALITY AND YOU CAN GO TO SLEEP KNOWING THEY WILL MAKE IT HOME SAFE!
THE OLDER CARS HAVE LESS ELECTRONICS EASY TO MAINTAIN, CHEEP TO KEEP
I AM KNOW SCOUTING OUT A 1991 560SEC AND SHOULD HAVE IT WITHIN A FEW WEEKS, FINALLY I WILL GET THE "FLAG SHIP" I SO LONG BEEN WAITING FOR..... TOOK A WHILE BUT I TRACKED DOWN A LIKE NEW W126 ITS AWESOME
I GUESS I GREW UP, I ALWAYS SAID , SINCE I SAW THEM IN THE MID 80'S TO EARLY 90'S ILL GET IT WHEN I CAN AFFORD TO PAY CASH, AND THE TIME HAS COME, EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE OF EACH! BEST OF LUCK HAPPY MOTORING.
By on 4/1/13 | Savage, MN
I'm a proud owner of a 300CE and I love it! I recently purchased the car and the more I drive it, the more I become attached to it. For a 1993 it's in excellent condition and its still running great 19 years latter. When I drive this car I feel noticed by everyone with its black exterior and stunning looks it really is intimidating. Overall, The 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300CE is a very solid car that seeks to impress.
By on 2/5/12 | Fall River, MA
great car this is when they made a real Mercedes Benz