Infiniti J30 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Infiniti J30
- Low or Unstable Idle Due to Varnish Deposits in the Throttle Body
- A "clunking noise" When the Automatic Transmission is Initially Shifted Into Forward or Reverse
- Check Engine Light Due to a Canister Purge Valve Fault
- Loss of Electrical Power to Various Accessories
- Check Engine Light With Throttle Position Switch Fault Codes
- My car has been running fine. Now it will not crank. Yesterday, it was having
- Why does everything cut off when I hit the breaks ?
- My car starts but when I drive it flutters to get to 40 and won't go past 60
- I turn the car off it automatically locks me in. I have unlock my door outside
- lost keys & don't have the key code- 96 j30
Infiniti J30 Problems
A "clunking noise" may be noted when the vehicle is initially started and the automatic transmission is shifted into forward or reverse, Our technicians tall us this is a normal operation of the Anti lock brake system (ABS) and is of no concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an EVAP system charcoal canister purge control valve fault. Our technicians tell us that if the valve requires replacement, a revised part is available which should be installed.
Infiniti J30 Questions
Trouble cranking but it eventually got started. After my ABS light and seat belt light came on and i had my seatbelt on. When the lights came on it caused my radio to loose sound but even still my car was running fine. No jerks good no stalls nothing. Now today everything turns on in my car but i...
Was told it is the mass air flow sensor would that stop me from acceleration?
Infiniti J30 Recalls
Infiniti J30 Reviews
Great car. Feels very well built and has great fit and finish. Mine has 130k miles & it runs and drives well. They require timing belt replacements every 60-90k miles. Some electrical bugs, nothing serious. The only gripe I have is the not so great fuel economy.
Can you please tell me what i need to do. My carwont start it seems as though its not getting any gas. The sensors are good the fuel pump is good. Its getting spark it still wont start. Please help
Very comfortable cabin, small trunk, not as fuel efficient as you would like in today's world, but a great car. Repairs have been minimal over 16 years.