Hummer H3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Hummer H3
- driver side window and auto door locks control not working, what can I do
- Looked is coming up on the stereo..it isn't letting the radio or any music play
- If I have been using conventional oil so far what would happen if I go synthetic
- Power door locks do not work. Switch or remote. Put in drive do not lock.
- Any trouble driving in regular drive
Hummer H3 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
Hummer H3 Questions
1. Open with remote.2. Start vech. 3.put in drive.4. Door should lock when in drive. 5. DOORS lights up on dash,chime.6. Try door lock on armrest,push lock,chime,doors lock for 2-3 sec. Open back up. 7. This is the tricky one,open door when care is off,dome lights stay on as if door was still ope...
While driving my hummer will neutral down & the only way to fix is to put it into four wheel drive. No codes appear Please help thank you
Hummer H3 Recalls
The retaining clips on the non-functional hood louver could brake. The louver could become loose and/or separate from the vehicle. If this were to happen while the vehicle is in motion, personal injury or property damage could result. Dealers will apply adhesive to the underside of the hood louver to secure it. The recall is scheduled to begin on April 12, 2010. The General Motors recall number is 10088.
The front fuel tank support strap may fracture. It it does, the fuel tank would only supported by the rear support strap and the stone shield. Continued driving would eventually fracture the rear support strap and shield fasteners. The fuel tank separating from the vehicle could increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will install an updated fuel tank support strap. The recall began April 10, 2009. The General Motors recall number is 09048.
Hummer H3 Reviews
I have owned 2 hummers H3;s Love the ride , love every thing about it. turns on a dime, don't have to plow,haha but now when I turn it over it decides it won't. give it 5-10 minutes and it starts! what is up with this???? Susan
Love the vehicle. Used to have an H1 as a company vehicle and fell in love with them. As a private buyer and not a business the H3 fit the bill. Not as bad on gas as I thought it would be, I am averaging about 19-20 MPG. I have taken it rock climbing and found it a very capable off road vehicle and I like the size and weight for in town and highway driving. It makes me feel safe and it stil...
Check engine light came on sent vehicle to dealer to check out since onstar did a diagnostic check at my request. And informing me that there was a P0520 (emission sensor) and a P0442 (Oil Pressure sensing system). Dealer Quote 80413 worn shorted labor 2.5 hrs. verify customer concern diagnose found DTC P0106, P0520, p0442 set.check system circuit found DTC P0442 small evap leak set due to bad-...